Recommended by 93% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atWaikīkī BeachOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Waikiki BeachStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Manoa FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Lulumahu WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Hamama FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Hoomaluhia Botanical GardensStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Hanauma Bay Nature PreserveStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Makapuu Lighthouse TrailStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Haleiwa Town CenterStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 9Waimea BayStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 10Crouching LionStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atWaikīkī BeachWaikīkī Beach, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAI will call you to arrange pickup, or we can determine a point.See address & details
Waikīkī Beach, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Nikon Camera
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Beach
- Entry/Admission - Manoa Falls
- Entry/Admission - Lulumahu Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Hamama Falls
- Entry/Admission - Hoomaluhia Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Makapuu Lighthouse Trail
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Bay
- Entry/Admission - Crouching Lion
- Entry/Admission - Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a fantastic day thanks to Jacob. He had a great day planned out for us and offered various options based on what we were particularly interested in. The hikes weren't too tough and the views were so rewarding. I know my 7 year old had the time of his life. Great day with…
Date of experience: December 2020
When you a book anything online, especially when it is 4000 miles away, you always take a risk that it won't be what you had expected. Well that couldn't be more true with this tour, but in the most epic and fantastic way possible. Jacob and Kainoa (his dog) are the best tour…
Where do I begin. Jacob picked us up at 8am at our hotel. Van made us laugh but very comfortable and sand didn’t matter. We had two requests 1. No tourist places 2. Our 19 and 20 year old daughter wanted to swim in a waterfall. Our day started with a hike above Hanauma bay.…
5 Helpful votes
We just got back from our trip to O'ahu and it is safe to say that our day doing the True Hawaii tour with Jacob and Kainoa was the highlight of our trip. Jacob arrived on time. Was super friendly. Spent the entire day with our family and took us to amazing places. He felt…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Booked a daytrip with this guy few weeks in advance. Apparently he "forgot" me to tell he was going on holiday. So he cancelled the trip and told me he was gonna refund me. Almost 2 months later i still wait for my money, 250 dollar. So dont trust this guy...
Date of experience: November 2019
3 Helpful votes
Response from truehawaiitours, Owner at Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour
Responded Mar. 2, 2020
You got your refund please remove. And stay righteous
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Jacob J Scarlett
Amazing photography and videography! Great guy and loves sharing the island with others. Loved every second!
The vision and work for both the photography and videography exceeded my expectations and was beyond anything I ima…
Great time with Jacob and his dog. This a private tour and things to do not seen with the fast paced tour groups. T…
- Duration: 3–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,694 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,297 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,141 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour?
Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour price starts from C$269.39. Discover and book Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour cancellation policy?
Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour?
Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour is hosted by Jacob J Scarlett. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jacob J Scarlett on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Custom True Hawaii Adventure Tour on Tripadvisor