Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Your two-wheeled tour guide to the History of Honolulu! After learning the basics of operating our fun-to-use Segways, follow our knowledgeable and entertaining tour guides to explore the Historical Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu! After departing the Waikiki Segway office, enjoy panoramic ocean and beach views along the Hilton Hawaiian Lagoon, Magic Island and Ala Moana Beach Park. Continuing on our way to Chinatown, we make our first rest stop at the Aloha Tower. Cruise along the vibrant and artistic streets of Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu as our guide shares some local history of the area. The tour continues to the Hawaii State Capitol Building, Iolani Palace, the King Kamehameha Statue and the Hawaiian Mission Houses for plenty of amazing photo and learning opportunities!
- You'll start atInn on The Park1920 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAThis exciting and unique tour begins at the Waikiki Segway main office, located at Inn on the Park Hotel, with a tutorial and some practice along with a helmet fitting before embarking on the tour.See address & details
- 1Ala Moana Beach ParkStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Aloha Tower MarketplaceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3ChinatownStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Hawaii State CapitolStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Iolani PalaceStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6King Kamehameha StatueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atInn on The Park1920 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USAThis exciting and unique tour begins at the Waikiki Segway main office, located at Inn on the Park Hotel, with a tutorial and some practice along with a helmet fitting before embarking on the tour.See address & details
Inn on The Park, 1920 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of Segway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Waikiki Segway
how can this company still be open?
It wasn’t open. It was closed and when I called they said they have no information on my reservation, but i was alr…
We were schedule for the Magic Island tour and the night before the State of HI implemented restrictions to all sta…
Fun way to have a look at the Parks and shoreline at Waikiki. Loads of local information given by our guide. Grea…
It took us a little while to get used to distributing our weight, but our guide was very patient with us. Once we c…
Mike was a very patient and thorough guide. He kept safety in mind throughout the tour. We caught on to how to op…
Easier and Safer than we Thought.. Totally F-U-N
Mike (our host) was prompt and on time. He explained the basic operation very well and we all had a small trial or…
Mark was an amazing guide, and enough time to enjoy tour, it’s cheaper than others if you compare cost per hour!
Overall we really enjoyed our Segway tour. Saw and learned interesting facts from the guide. We would recommend t…
Fantastic Way to View the Island
Truly enjoyed the 3-hour Waikiki and Diamond Head Segway Tour as we got to see a good portion of Waikiki in a fun w…
Do this tour!
Mike, thanks for an AWESOME tour....anyone thinking of this, its a must do!!! So cool, so fun, easy to ride!
Best segway tour
Mike was awesome! He was knowledgable and let us stop when we needed. We'd recommend this segway company to anyone …
It was enjoyable!
It was our first time to ride on a Segway and we found Mike and his tour enjoyable and fun! We would recommend it t…
Highly recommend this tour !!!
Mike was an excellent tour guide. Very patient and careful teaching us how to Segway, very informational about the…
A great way to see all the sights and really fun
Great guide who was knowlegable and clearly loves his job. Would certainly recommend to anyone over 14. What fun!
Magic Island tour with Timo.
Timo made sure we were comfortable before we headed out. Safety was a priority. We had lots of fun. He told us lots…
- Duration: 3h 3m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 239 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour
What time does Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour start?
Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour?
Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour price starts from C$241.83. Discover and book Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour cancellation policy?
Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour?
Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour is hosted by Waikiki Segway. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Waikiki Segway on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historical Honolulu & Chinatown Segway Tour on Tripadvisor