1. Kayak across the ocean & under the Storms River suspension bridge.
We paddle from the harbour [next to the beach], across the ocean, then under the suspension bridge and up the beautiful Storms River Mouth. If sea conditions don’t allow for ocean paddling, we take a short guided hike through the Tsitsikamma Forest and start our kayak trip from inside the river mouth!
2. Paddle up the Storms River Mouth
This is where the true kayaking adventure begins – paddling the Storms River, the pinnacle of Tsitsikamma National Park. After waving to all the tourists photographing you from the suspension bridge, we continue the kayak trip up the storms river gorge.
3. Lilo deeper up the Storms River Gorge
4. Cliff jumping
For the young, brave and adventurous , You can take the opportunity to leap off the overhangs cliff walls of the gorge into deep pools. Cliff Jumping is not compulsory – you can simply enjoy the spectacle as you leisurely float in the long pools below.The lilo trip is our most popular and most recommended trip by local and international tourists, so be sure not to miss out on this unique adventure!
• Storms River Suspension Bridge, Tsitsikamma National Park South Africa
• Untouched Adventures, Storms River Mouth, Harbour, Storms River, Tsitsikamma National Park 6309 South Africa