Justin Sanders will be your tour guide. Justin has over 20 years’ experience exploring the Wild Coast and is one of the owners of Swell Eco Lodge where he has lived for 5 years hosting guests and guiding guests on surfing, fishing, cultural, scenic, drive and activity tours.
• Vehicle & Fuel
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Accommodation at Swell Eco Lodge
• Certain day tours include extra’s such as snacks & entrance fees – please see more detail in the tour details
• The following tours are included in your package:
- Hole in the Wall
- Hluleka Nature Reserve
- Mdumbi River Horse Ride / Kayak and Braai
- Lwandile Point Sundowners
What’s not included:
• Pick-up and drop-off fee – we will need to customise this fee once we know what airport or bus station you will arrive at.
• Alcoholic beverages (except for the sun-downer's tour)
• Cold drinks / Water – these can be purchased at Swell Eco Lodge’s on-site shop.
You will be collected from your pick-up point on the day of arrival and go straight to Swell Eco Lodge. All tours and activities mentioned above will be done during your stay and in-between, you will be able to relax, explore and order extra tours/activities the lodge has to offer. On the 6th day, your day of departure, you will be driven to your drop off point after breakfast (depending on your flight or bus time of departure).
Swell Eco Lodge is set within the rolling hills of Mngcibe (North side of the Mdumbi River). Spectacular sea views, jumping whales, roaming cattle and a view of rural life in this wonderful village is only a part of your holiday experience! Our lodge is made up of traditional Rondavel structures which blend into its beautiful surroundings and our interiors are modern, calming and artistic and the lodge supports a green way of life.