View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You will have a local tour guide in each city in addition to your accompanied guide so you will learn more from the local a very day. You will have a chance to meet new friends in all the place we go and share your feeling with the local.
We will meet you at the airport...
Fly to Axum and transport wait...
Drive to Yeha and Debredamo
Drive to Gondar
Visit the site in Gondar and...
Visit Blue Nile and Monasteries...
Drive to Lalibela
Visit both groups church's
Fly back to Addis Abeba
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Returns to original departure point
- Entry/Admission - Mount Entoto
- Entry/Admission - The Ruins of Aksum
- Entry/Admission - Yeha Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Fasil Ghebbi
- Entry/Admission - Bahir Dar Market
- Entry/Admission - Blue Nile Falls
- Entry/Admission - Roha Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did a tour across several parts of the country, including Addis, Gondar, Lallibella, and Axum and also the Omo Valley in the south. Ethio Tours was extremely organized and made the trip pretty much effortless on our part. The country is a complicated place to traverse and it…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from ethiousatours, Owner at Visit the historical site of ETHIOPIA.
Responded Jul. 5, 2019
Dear Nathan,thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staffs will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ethio USA Tours
Trip to Northern Ethiopia to visit historic cities and cultural sites
My wife and I so enjoyed our tour of Northern Ethiopia with Ethio USA Tours in February 2019 that we invited two…
Full Ethiopia Tour
We did a tour across several parts of the country, including Addis, Gondar, Lallibella, and Axum and also the Omo…
Return Visit to Ethiopia
My wife and I returned to Ethiopia in February 2019 for a tour after living in Addis Ababa in the 1960s and a…
Walking in the footsteps of his majesty
I travelled with Ethio USA Tours in collaboration with a Rastafari TV. They made it possible for me to fulfil my…
Ethiopia thru Abera - My first introduction to a small part of Africa! An amazing and ancient culture like no other!
Ethiopia thru Abera and ETHIO USA TOURS - My first introduction to a small part of Africa! A mesmerizing and…
Yogyakarta Region, Indonesia154
An amazing trip to be forever remembered!
I have lived and traveled around the world; some trips you forget about and some trips just stick to you because…
Washington DC, District of Columbia2810
Choose Excellent Customer Service at Ethio USA Tours
I already had my ticket to Addis Ababa from Washington DC but I was having a difficult time planning my trip to…
Heythuysen, The Netherlands24726
Exelent Etiopia tour!
Made a tour with mr Abera - Ethio USA Tours some years ago through the south of Ethiopia. Me and my friends all…
A Hidden Gem
I met with Ethio USA Tours during ATIGS 2018, the gentleman I spoke with was so passionate about traveling that 5…
- Mount Entoto, The Ruins of Aksum, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
from $63.46* $70.52