A warm welcome awaits you at our Visitor Centre. We are located just beside the Seven Coloured Earth near Chamarel so follow the signs and join us at our luscious tropical paradise. Be sure to stop and admire the Chamarel Waterfalls. We recommend you arrive at our entrance by 15:00 at the latest to ensure you have plenty of time to enjoy your visit.
What can you expect?
• Open air safari jeep rides every 30 minutes (subject to availability)
• 30 minute guided tour along a raised (0.5m – 4m high) walkway through the Flycatcher Forest
• Breathtaking views of the south and west coast from Sublime Point
• Witness 8 million years of history in our Ebony Experience Museum
• Meet our endemic and rare threatened birds (Mauritius Flycatcher, Mauritius Black Bulbul, Pink Pigeon, Echo Parakeet, Kestrel)
• Easy hikes along our ridgeline trail with spectacular views of Le Morne UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Optional hike to Piton Canot for a 360̊ panaroma
• Hug an ebony tree that stood at the time of the dodo