View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 6 Day Rwanda Safari and Gorilla Trekking takes you through some of the famous tourist’s sites in Rwanda such as Akagera National & Volcanoes national park. The safari incorporates gorilla trekking, golden monkey tracking, the tour twin lakes of Ruhondo and Bulera, visit the famous Gorilla Guardians village former Iby’Iwacu cultural village, The wild game viewing including the lions, Elephants, the Buffaloes, the Topis, the Elands, the Masai Giraffes, the Roan Antelope along with aquatics like the Nile Crocodiles, the Hippos, water dwelling birds like the Shoe bill stork and Papyrus gonolecks explored on the boat cruise on Lake Ihema
Arrival & Transfer To Kigali...
Kigali City Tour & Transfer To...
Full Day Game Drive & Transfer...
Gorilla Trekking Experience.
Golden Monkey Trekking &...
Transfer Back To Kigali.
- 1 Gorilla trekking permit per person, 1 Golden monkey tracking permit, park entrance fees, boat trip
- Accommodation (5 nights) full board, Gorilla Guardians Village entrance fees, Taxes, mineral water.
- Full time English/ French speaking driver guide, Ground transportation by 4x4 wheel drive.
- All meals as stipulated in the itinerary, Airport transfers & Medical evacuation insurance.
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
- International flights, the cost of obtaining visas, Tips (Tipping guideline $ 10 per person).
- Expenses like laundry, beverages, bar bill, telephone, Hotel mini bar etc.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age for gorilla trekking is 15 years.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vazquez Tours & Travel Ltd
Visit with the elderly
I was particularly blown away by their excellent service. Mr. Daniel was extremely pleasan,helpful and patient, he …
Perfectly organised tour through Rwanda
We spent 12 Days in Rwanda and had organised in advance the tour through the country including Kigali, Akagera, Nyu…
Bisoke hiking with the best tour operator
A friend recommended me to contact Nshuti Daniel. and he was really of great help. He helped with the booking, and …
Without doubt one of the favourite Hiking Experience!
Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by NSHUTI Danie , and we felt welcomed and with such a friendly atmosphere we …
Daniel and his team did a fabulous job both before our arrival and during our stay in Rwanda. We took two tours wi…
wonderful and comfortable trip
our trip wouldn't have been the same without this best company.thank you for hosting and taking good care of us.. c…
Splendid service, friendly driver, comfortable car!
Theo, the market manager arranged the trip for us in a splendid way, kindly listening to what we wanted, suggested …
My boyfriend and I had a great experience with the staff and program. They were flexible and attentive and constant…
Excellent service, beautiful mountains and a Lovely experience. I highly recommend this tour company!
Gorilla trekking in Vulcano National Park
good organization and service; very interesting experience; although very expensive for 1 hour observation time.
- Kigali International Airport, Kigali Genocide Memorial, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071