View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience Uganda‘s best and unique safari. Our 15 days takes through Kibale for the greatest Chimpanzee experience, Kidepo Valley for a unique game drive which is very incredible searching the wild, Down To Murchison falls and Queen Elizabeth for amazing wildlife and not to forget the memorable gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi
- All meals as specified in the itinerary (hotels in Kampala or Entebbe are B&B)
- Drinks as stipulated in itinerary
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Water in the vehicle for overland sectors
- Rhino Tracking at Ziwa rhino sanctuary
- All ground transportation and transfers as indicated, which are inclusive of fuel
- Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Game drives in a shared 4-wheel drive vehicle at Lodges where indicated
- Ranger guide fees
- Park, conservation and community bed night fees
- All applicable taxes, administration and banking fees
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee permits per person as specified in the itinerary.
- Gorilla & Chimpanzee tracking is subject to availability of permits, which are limited to 8 per gorilla group per day and 6 per chimpanzee track per ½ day.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- All passport and visa fees (Visa: US$ 50 per person for entry into Uganda – easily obtainable at the Airport)
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry in Entebbe/Kampala
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel/medical insurance
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Just got back from an 8-day trip in Uganda, organized by go explore safari led by the preeminent tour operator Brian… What an experience… picked up from our hotel of residence in Entebbe having already received our soothing breakfast, we were driven to south western Uganda and…
Date of experience: February 2020
in october we went on safari with goexplore safaris where victoria and jusper came to meet us at Entebbe and we went to wildwaters lodge in jinja such a beautiful lodge on a small island on river nile our trip was for 10 days around uganda where we saw gorilla and chimps the…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: GoExplore Safaris
very nice safari tansania uganda trip and gorillas
A very great and good experience in Kenya to see big five we visit masai mara with Denis our guide and Tanzania our…
8 days kenia and uganda
i go on safari in Africa with my friend for 8 with go explore Charles is a good guide and very humble he know ugand…
Great itinerary, amazing experiences and very comfortable conditions!
We did 11 days “Legends of East Africa” tour which includes Tanzania, Kenia and Uganda. The itinerary is amazing – …
Amazing safari through Uganda plus a couple of days in Kenya
I was looking for a company to organize a safari trip through Uganda, spending a couple of days in Masai Mara to se…
our safari in kenya , tanzania & uganda with gorillas
i travelled solo to kenya , tanzania and uganda to see gorillas where i was overjoyed by the evolving wildlife in t…
Great Uganda, Kenya & Tanzania
Wow! Amazing people amazing service. Always on top of things and answering within minutes from any inquiry/issue we…
Amazing African family safari
Incredible family experience! Brian is the best! In searching for a safari for a family of five, I wanted certain…
Amazing experience- 100% recommend
Excellently looked after by Brian and the other men. Any issue you had they were there to help you. Really good tou…
Go Explore safaris has the best tour packages; the prices are friendly. Our tour guide Brian was well versed with t…
Great Uganda Trip with GoExplore
My wife and I just got back from a 3 weeks trip to Uganda, Kenya & Tanzania, Brian, from GoExplore, made all arrang…
I cannot day enough good things about GoExplore Safaris. From the first time I reached out to Brian until I let Afr…
3 days queen Elizabeth
Our safari in queen Elizabeth national park was amazing we spent a night at buffalo safari lodge for 2 nights we we…
Amazing kenya and Gorilla tracking
I was searching alot for the kind of trip i wanted ti take in africa after my son had given me a birthday gift i to…
ugandas best national park
my trip to Murchison falls with my daughter was so full of surprises Brian sent us a quote and a very good travel p…
Great company, excellent customer service, reliable and honest
I just returned yesterday from a trip to Uganda with GoExplore. It was a mother/daughters trip. After researching a…
- GoExplore Safaris
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071