Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival to Kathmandu
Kathmandu full day sightseeing
Kathmandu - Patan - Bhaktapur -...
- 2 nights accommodation in 3 star category Hotel (Hotel Vaishali or similar)
- English-speaking tour guide
- All local transportation by private vehicle as per itinerary
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- 1 Night accommodation in Mystic Mountain Hotel or similar in Nagarkot
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pasupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Patan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail
- Lunch and dinner
- The cost of personal items such as laundry and beverages
- Optional excursions (other than those from itinerary)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and 7 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip
- 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip on Tripadvisor
- 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip price starts from C$576.42. Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip on Tripadvisor
- 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4 Day Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Trip on Tripadvisor