Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Manaslu Circuit trek begins with the magnificent views of Mt. Manaslu (8163m), the eighth tallest mountain in the world, associated with a chance to witness the rich local heritage and biological diversity of the region. The highest point of this trek is the ‘Larkya La Pass (5160m)’ which is widely believed to be one of the most dramatic passes crossing the Mountains.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Drive from Kathmandu – Soti Khola
- Drive from Syange – Kathmandu
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, MCAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Tribhuvan Int”l Airport (TIA)
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the trek (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (Wifi, phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Best tour guide and nepali friend ive met! great person, always smiling and having a laugh. Will definitely come back, and spend another trek with him.
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
We had a just perfect tour together with Binod!! He is extra-ordinary person. A guide, a friend, a local... Whatever it was necessary he prepared well in advance with high level of his experience. His knowledge and his capacity is awesome and very positive... Nepal is the must…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Mount Mania Treks & Expedition
Our Amazing Annapurna Adventure 2020
In February 2020 we were fortunate enough to choose Mount Mania Treks & Expedition and based on our amazing trek, w…
MY DREAM, the Everest Base Camp
When I decided to went in Nepal for maked the Everest Base Camp trekking I had just booked the hotel in Kathmandu. …
I had an absolute best time trekking Poonhill with this company, specially with my guide, Binod. He is professional…
Annapurna Poon Hill
Highly recommend this agency for giving me an absolute best time trekking Poonhill. My trekking guide Binod, was a…
Amazing experience- Poon Hill 5 day trek
We recently completed a 5 day trek to Poon hill with Binod. It was a fantastic experience! Binod was a brilliant gu…
Visit Nepal 2020
It was really a trip to remember, we had so much fun, we went for ABC trek and beleive me nothing could get better …
Unforgettable Memories in Nepal
I booked Trekking with Mount Mania they were so active to reply my Question I got so quick response all the time…
Wow beautiful palace beautiful view
I did this trek last January. All the gorgeous views and villages are amazing! It makes me want to go there again. …
Amazing ABC Trek
I booked Annapurna Base camp Trek online with Mount Mania. It was amazing experience in Nepal. I got quick response…
Unforgettable trek to Annapurna Basecamp
I did a 10-day trek from Poon Hill to Annapurna basecamp with my friend. We booked the trip at Mount Mania. This tr…
The best 10 days of our lives thanks to Binod from Mountmania
Last month I was with one of my friends in Nepal and we did the Annapurna Sanctuary trek with Binod from Mountmania…
Annapurna circuit trek
Excellent! This is the word I would use to describe our adventure, which Mount Mania helped to make happen, if I ne…
Me and my friends did EBC last October with Rupak and it was an absolutely amazing experience. Rupak treated us li…
Amazing experience with MountMania - Travel to Bhutan
I have met Rupak, the owner of MountMania during my stay in Nepal. He arranged a 4 nights - 5 days travel to beauti…
Flexible arrangements & great guide
I am female, wanted to trek solo with porter cum guide to secure better accommodation. I understand it is not so ea…
- Duration: 17 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 652 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Manaslu Circuit Trek
How much is Manaslu Circuit Trek?
Manaslu Circuit Trek price starts from C$1,979.29. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Manaslu Circuit Trek cancellation policy?
Manaslu Circuit Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Manaslu Circuit Trek?
Manaslu Circuit Trek is hosted by Mount Mania Treks & Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mount Mania Treks & Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor