View all photos (19)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrive in Kathmandu Overnight in...
Drive to Pokhara overnight in...
Drive to Nayapul & trek to...
Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2750m)
Hike to Poon Hill for sunrise...
Tadapani to Sinuwa (2310m)
Sinuwa to Deurali (3150m)
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp...
Annapurna Base Camp –Dovan (2630...
Dovan – Jhinu Danda (1740m)
Jhinu – to Nyapool & Drive to...
Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Airport picks up & Drop off transportation
- Twin Sharing accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara as per itinerary
- Kathmandu Pokhara Kathmandu by Tourist Bus
- Pokhara Nayapul Pokhara private transportation
- Annapurna Conservation area fees
- Tims for Annapurna Region
- English speaking Government license holder guide
- 1 porter for between wash two people
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- hotel while in Trek
- First aid kit
- International tkt reconfirmation
- Fare well Dinner
- trip Success certificate
- International airfare
- Kathmandu Pokhara flight fare USD 98 per Person
- Airport Departure taxes/excess baggage charges
- Travel Insurance, Personal Clothing & Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Items of a personal nature i.e. Telephone, Laundry, Soft/hard drinks, Clients Insurance
- Tips for staff
- Tea /Coffee/Juice at lunch & Dinner during trek
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra fees will be charged based on actual cost
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTE:Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary, but as this is adventure travel in a remote mountain region, we cannot guarantee it! Weather conditions and the health of trekkers can all contribute to changes. The guides and their Sherpa assistants will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if necessary.
- Experience Required :This Trek is suitable for keen walkers who are able to walk for 6 – 7 hours in a day, with a light rucksack. Some of the days are quite long, and the walking feels more strenuous at altitude. Generally the trail is a good track, but occasionally it will be uneven and rocky.
- Food & Accommodation : You are accommodated in teahouses whilst on trek. A teahouse is a local run guesthouse, but standards vary enormously. In popular areas such as Everest, teahouses are more like hotels, with hot water, Western food and private rooms
- Recommended equipment list :Trekkers need to provide their own personal clothing and equipment. Some items of equipment are available for hire from us as like Sleeping bag and Down Jacket
- Footwear : Well broken-in walking shoes - these must be suitable for snow, thick socks, light socks, camp shoes.
- Clothing : Down or fiber filled waterproof jacket and trousers, sweater or fleece jacket, underwear, warm and cotton trousers or jeans, shirts and T-shirts, shorts, long underwear, wool hat, sun hat, gloves, bathing suit, track suit.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Clear Sky Treks & Expedition
Tea House Trek and More
We took a trip to Nepal and saw the Himalayas, the lowland jungles and Kathmandu. It was an extraordinary trip and…
The Perfect Trek
This trip was perfect from the beginning. We were picked up from the airport and our guide, Sashi, made sure to…
The Most Memorable & Epic Everest Trek - Unforgettable Honeymoon
Clear Sky Expeditions is the best company to go with for the EBC trek! My husband and I decided to spend our…
Wonderful village tour with home stay
We four of us came to Nepal in third week of December and did home stay trip around Haunting and phulkharka …
The best trekking experience 👍👍👍👍👍
Namaste! 🙏. My wife and I had planned to go for the ABC Trekking started early this year. Based on recommendation…
Saiful Islam Ripon94
Manas Sharavor & Koilash Mountain
Clear Sky Treks & Expedition has organized my trip in excellent manner. I would strongly recommend them.
It was a wonderful experience to travel with this group. The places we visited, the landscape we saw, people we…
Hong Kong, China10
Well planning and take care everything during the trip. Inviting me celebrate Dashian festival with their…
Langtang Valley Trekking
I come to Nepál with The pláne for Donington langtang valley trekking. It s amaz ing trip and enjoy a lots .…
Darrius B. unreal so grand~
Langtang Valley Trekking was so awsome!!! best private trek i ever did!!! couldn't ov been any better!!! It was a…
- Clear Sky Treks & Expedition, Kathmandu, and 12 more
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071