View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience this rewarding a week long trek on the foothills of Annapurna via lush rhododendron. Feel the serenity and wilderness, watch rhythmic natural waterfalls and creeks, meet friendly and hospitable Gurung people and be familiar with their unique culture. Admire Majestic mountain and sunrise view from Ghorepani and Poonhill include Annapurna massif, Gangapurna, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal. Enjoy cozy local teahouse accommodation and local organic food during the trek. This package includes Kahtmandu valley sightseeing ( a visit to UNESCO World Heirtage Sites) too. Begin your trek from Pokhara to Poonhill and end it at the same point. Highlights - Trek via classical country settlements and lush rhododendron - Experience serenity and wilderness - Meet friendly and hospitable ethnic groups - Witness incredible sunrise and mountain views( Annapurna massif, Gangapurna, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu and Ganesh Himal) - Explore Pokhara and Kathmandu valley
Arrival in Kathmandu airport and...
A full day recreational tour of...
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara:...
Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul...
Trek from Tikhedhunga to...
Hike to Poon Hill (3210...
Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk:...
Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul &...
Full day Pokhara Sightseeing Tour.
Drive back from Pokhara to...
Departure day: transfer to the...
- Pick up from and drop off at the hotel and the airport on a private vehicle.
- Accommodation in twin/ double bed with breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- All accommodations in lodges/ Guest houses during the treks in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Luxurious tourist bus transportation from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu and by private vehicle Pokhara to trek starting point and ending point to Pokhara.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people)
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural dance program
- Down jackets, duffle bags, city and trekking routes maps - if necessary.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee:you can obtain visa at the airport
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu, Pokhara and trekking days (Meal costs about 3 -7 dollars per item depending on the place where you eat)
- For single traveler USD 300 extra will be applicable
- Monument entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Single supplementary charge is applicable in case of solo traveler (USD 300)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Luxury Holidays Nepal Pvt. Ltd.
Amazing, awesome trip expertly planned and guided
We did a 5 day, 5 night luxury trek from Lukla to Tengboche. This trek was incredible. Luxury Holidays Nepal organ…
EBC trek & beautiful Nepal ♥️
Had a great time trekking the Everest Base camp trail with the guides & porters from Luxury Holidays Nepal. Made so…
UNESCO work heritage sites
Great day! Long and tour guide was very knowledgeable. Overall it was nice to enjoy my last day in Kathmandu and no…
Nice tour with singing bowls
The guide Ram was recommended to us from a friend. We wanted to see some places in Kathmandu and buy a singing bowl…
Great way to see the major sites!
My husband and I enjoyed a great day with our guide Ram. Each site had some new and spectacular to offer and we lea…
Kathmandu Day Tour
My husband and I took this tour with Ram. Very knowledgeable guide, patient with my care on steps and husband’s pic…
Tour with Ram
My friend and I took a day trip to the 4 UNESCO heritages with Ram. It was mind blowing! Ram had so much to tell us…
Wonderful - village life & scenic overviews
Enjoyed this tour with my guide Manoj. This was a wonderful last day in Nepal. Manoj was very friendly and provided…
Competent and friendly guide
Our guide, Ram, was quite knowledgable and willing to spend whatever time it took to see the sites. He was persona…
Perfect way to see Kathmandu in a short period of time!
Ram and his driver picked me up at my hotel at 9 am, we went to the four sites without rushing and had enough time …
Nice tour of Kathmandu highlights
I recommend this tour if u want to see the main sights in Kathmandu in less then one day. Ram was a good guide wit…
Best Way to Spend a day in Kathmandu (strong recommend!)
The highlight of my trip to Kathmandu was the sightseeing day tour (4 UNESCO heritages). Traveling alone across th…
Fantastic way to see Kathmandu!
What a fantastic tour! Ram was a brilliant, personable and extremely knowledgeable guide who took us around the 4 s…
I really enjoyed the tour with guide Ram. He is really knowledgeable with history about Nepal and all the places I …
They customized the Tours to what I requested
Excellent service! My son and I went to Nepal to celebrate his belated birthday and mine (which fell on one of the …
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Lemonade cafe, and 12 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071