Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Last Resort is the first bungee jumping site in Nepal. Situated on the top of the gorge around Tibetan border, this bungee jumping site is 3-hour drive away from the capital. It is sited 160m above Bhotekoshi River. The bungee jump takes place on a 166-m wide steel suspension bridge over the Bhotekoshi River. The Last Resort organizes other adventure activities such as rafting, cannoning, kayaking, swings, etc. The spectacular experience of bungee jumping in the wild can only be experienced in Nepal.
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This is Asia's third largest bungy. When you first arrive to the bridge, that's when the fear and excitement both set in. They go over all the safety features and demonstrate how it will go and what we will need to do. It's very safe, and that was the most reassuring part. A…
Response from NepalSocialTrek, Manager at The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days
Responded Aug. 30, 2019
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your kind review and we are so grateful to have you on the bungee jump trip and we are delighted that you enjoyed the trip. The road leading to the venue is one of the adventures itself. We hope to see you soon again in the near future. Thank you! -Nepal Social Treks Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nepal Social Treks and Expedition
Amazing first time trekking to ABC
I did ABC with Poon Hill. The day when you watch the sunrise from Poon Hill and walk atop the ridge to Deorali must…
Annapurna Circuit trek
Namaste! I strongly recommend the Nepal social treks and Expedition. The price/quality is really great. I got fanta…
great trek with great company
Basu from Nepal Social Treks helped us with organizing an amazing trek. He is very experienced, calm, attentive and…
A company with great trips and amazing service!
The eleven day trip through Nepal that I booked with Nepal Social Treks was really good. The trip had a great combi…
Excellent trekking company and really enjoyable trek.
I did a 12 day Annapurna circuit trek and would highly recommend this company and the circuit. Everything was real…
Best trekking and city tour company in Nepal!
Basu from Nepal Social Treks was incredible- arranging an action packed itinerary encompassing local day treks arou…
City tour and Dhampus hiking
This tour and trek was fantastic. Our guide yubraj adhikari was very knowledgeable about the area and looked after …
Fabulous trip to Nepal
From the initial contact with Nepal Social Treks everything went very smoothly. We needed to adapt their tour to fi…
Honest, reliable and friendly company!
Basu takes care of everything! Very professional company. Entire staff was incredibly friendly and it felt like I w…
I had the most amazing time on this trek! It was actually part of a longer trip that included a visit to Bhaktapur …
NEPAL WITH LOVE!!!!
After my first Days/Tour/Trek in Nepal with Basu and Nepal Social Treks it was clear to come back and back and back…
In a word, 'Excellent'
Basu and his team at Nepal Social Treks are in a word 'excellent'. With family and friends visiting us in Nepal eac…
Wonderful Nepal Tour – November 2019
I would definitely recommend Nepal Social Treks to anyone visiting this fabulous country. I was one of a party of …
Great for single travellers, amazing tour and we'll organised throughout
Fantastic trek to ABC and a very well run organisation, transfers, hotels and lodges were superb. As a single trave…
A good insight
This is an interesting day tour. I liked going to the old city especially where signs of the damage of the 2015 ea…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 658 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days
- The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days on Tripadvisor
- The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days price starts from C$193.83. Discover and book The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days on Tripadvisor
- The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days on Tripadvisor
- The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days is hosted by Nepal Social Treks and Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Social Treks and Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Last Resort Bungee Jump 1 days on Tripadvisor