Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Cross one of the highest passes in the world - at Larkya La Pass at 5,106 meters • Explore typical Tibetan and Gurung villages in this culturally fascinating region • Enjoy this trek that is off the beaten path featuring a diverse and impressive landscape Manaslu Trekking. Manaslu Valley Trek is a remote and spectacular trek with steep tracks and beautiful views throughout the trek. It is culturally fascinating with strong links to Tibet in the upper Buri Gandaki (called Nupri ‘the western mountains’) and the Tsum Valley, and even includes the Larkya La (5106 m) as a challenge. The views of Mt Manaslu, the eighth highest mountain in the world, are marvelous and spellbinding.
Kathmandu to Soti Khola...
Soti Khola to Machha Khola...
Machha Khola to Jagat Checkpoint...
Jagat to Deng (2095m/6871ft)
Deng to Namrung (2900m/9512ft)
Namrung to Samagaon...
Acclimatization day at Samagaon
Samagaon to Samdo (3690m/12103ft)
Samdo to Dharmashala...
Dharamsala to Bimthang...
Bimthang to Dharapani (1860m )
Dharapani to Kathmandu (1400 m)
- 11 nights accommodation during the trekking.
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Afternoon tea
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag
- First Aid Medical Kit (Carried by the guide)
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant (complimentary)
- Entry/Admission - Arughat Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Budhi Gandaki Hydroelectric Project (बुढिगण्डकी जलविधुत आयोजना)
- Entry/Admission - Philim Village View Point
- Entry/Admission - Namrung: Thakali Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Samagaon
- Entry/Admission - Manaslu Circuit Trekking Route
- Entry/Admission - Larkya La Pass
- Entry/Admission - Dharapani
- Entry/Admission - Thamel
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- International airfare and Visa fees
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on charted helicopter
- Food and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Tips for guides and porters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I went on the Manaslu trek in March 2020 with Nepal lion tours & treks and had an amazing time! The mountain and nature scenery was breathtaking and a really memorable hike for me! Nepal is such an amazing country with such lovely people. I felt safe every moment of the trek and…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nepal Lion Tours & Treks Pvt. Ltd.
I did the lower Mustang tour. Everything was arranged well, making it easy to enjoy the trip. I was thankful for Sh…
Thorong La Pass trek!
Great agency, with my friend we trekked to Thorong La Pass! Awesome experience with good guides( Binot and Bikash) …
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 8-Days Extended
The trek was beautiful and 8 days was a good time period to do a trek that enabled us to see Poon Hill and the Hot …
Family holiday in Nepal
I was planning for my family holiday to Nepal and was looking out for tour operators who could organize all my book…
Visit Nepal 2020 Great Company
As a lone traveller I appreciated being taken care of by the company! Vishnu was a great tour guide and was very at…
Binod was very sweet and accommodating
My friend and I really enjoyed our hike with Binod. He adjusted our tour to 8 days to accommodate our travel plans…
Best trekking and tours company Nepal
I did the 5 day trek to Poon hill, my guide Bokassa and porter where great always made sure I was looked after and…
Very nice experience
My wife and I booked a private Langtang Valley View Trekking 7- Days trek with Nepal Lion Tours through Bookmundi. …
Langtang Chitwan and Kathmandu
I would have to say that this guide system does everything that you could ever ask for. I took three different tour…
Everything was really well organised. The owner made sure I had all the right equipment before starting this trek. …
Great Annapurna Base Camp experience with Shiva
Shiva is a very committed business owner. He communicates proactively and provides quick responses to any questions…
Was absolutely stunning!Couldn't have asked for a more responsible or knowledgable guide! Bishnu was truly spectacu…
Shiva, the owner of Nepal Lion Tours & Treks PVT Ltd was very good at corresponding with me before our trek and ans…
Good trekking experience around Mount Everest area
Nepal Lion Tours is a good and reliable company👍🏻. Make sure you discuss the accommodation details first as it’s…
Amazing Ghorepani Poonhill Trek
The trek was beautiful with an amazing view at the top. Our tour guide Bishnu was very friendly and got us very nic…
- Arughat Bridge, Budhi Gandaki Hydroelectric Project (बुढिगण्डकी जलविधुत आयोजना), and 10 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Manaslu Treks 12-days
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Manaslu Treks 12-days on Tripadvisor
- Manaslu Treks 12-days price starts from C$1,531.75. Discover and book Manaslu Treks 12-days on Tripadvisor
- Manaslu Treks 12-days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Treks 12-days on Tripadvisor