View all photos (15)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The home of the smiling Sherpa and the Yaks, Everest Base Camp trekking is our most popular hike and has been the safest trek route forever, after Tenzing and Hillary reached to the Top of Sagarmatha. The Everest base camp is situated in the Himalayas of Nepal at a height of 5300 meters / 17,388 feet. There are no rocky ridges to traverse, but just a good well-graded path accessible to all keen hikers and trekkers which leads all the way to the Everest base camp. • Hike to the base camp with our experienced English speaking guides and staffs who know the region at the back of their palm. • Breath in pure Himalayan air and witness the pristine natural river, lake and mountain features through an engaging guided tour from Lukla to the Everest Base Camp • Our expert guides will share all their knowledge about the flora,fauna, spiritual connection with Mt Everest ,Lhotse 8516m Mt. Makalu 8481m that can be sighed en route.
- Accommodation in a 3 star hotels in the cities but only simple lodges are available on the trek ( upgrade of the accommodations to luxury hotels / lodge possible at extra cost)
- All ground transportation provided.
- Flight to Lukla from Kathmandu to Lukla by fixed wing aircraft
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu where Earthbound Expeditions Nepal, city tour guide will accompany you.
- Full broad meals will be provided during the trek
- Government trained guides and needed no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals will be provided.
- Farewell dinner along with one cultural show.
- All necessary trek Permits.
- Sleeping bags and down jackets for trek will be provided.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- International Flight tickets.
- Kathmandu valley Heritage monuments entrance fees ( about USD 26)
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks, meals in Kathmandu etc.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Tips to guide and porters.
- Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness will not be our responsibility since these factors are not within our grasps.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Please spare a couple of day before your departure, as the weather at Lukla Airport is unpredictable, the chance of flight being canceled are possible. However, if you are on time and you have these additional days to travel around then you can visit the Chitwan National park, White water rafting in Trishuli River or else to go Pokhara for a tour or simply join Yoga classes.
- It is recommended to have travel insurance.
- Arrival Details
- Passport Details
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have used Earthbound Expeditions three times while visiting Nepal, including treks to Everest Basecamp and the Annapurna Circuit. You will be in good hands with them from the moment you plan your trip until they see you off to return home. Their guides are great, especially…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
I have been planning this trip for 2yrs from the time I've done Kilimanjaro. This company has been referred by a friend and I didn't bother contacting other companies. Rajan, the President of the company based in Kathmandu has been very helpful in answering my questions in a…
Highly recommend the EBC Trekking with Earthbound Expeditions. Tough trek, but rewarded with stunning views! - Rajan was responsive and accommodating. By having the president of the company intimately involved with the details of my trek, it shows that he cares and sets a…
Date of experience: October 2019
Group of 11 of us embarked on the journey to trek from Lukla to Everest Base Camp. With Earthbound Expeditions experienced team the entire trip was made exceptionally pleasant and stress free for us first timers. Arjun and Ram who accompanied us on the trek as guides were…
Date of experience: October 2019
I and my 14 year old son, were part of a large group that trekked to the Everest Base Camp. We also went on a mountaineering trip to Mt. Lobouche on the way. :) From the time we landed in Kathmandu to the time we left for home, Rajan and his crew left no stone unturned to make…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Earthbound Expeditions
Beautiful Poonhill Trip
I did 7 days poonhill trip with earthbound expeditions was before covid19 it was amazing trip like balalala u ca…
Trekking in the majestic Annapurna district
Now that we are all in "lockdown" I'm sustained by my wonderful memories of a" once in a lifetime" trek in Nepal wi…
Annapurna Panarama near Poonhill Mountain
I hope to inform you of things that you can do so your experience will be just as beautiful as mine. I am an athlet…
Honestly this was a great experience. From the second we got off the plane in Kathmandu (daunting) Earthbound Ex wa…
Langtang National Park 6-day Trek - Dec ‘19 / Jan ‘20
We made our second trip to Nepal with Earthbound Expeditions. Our first was 10 years ago and was great. Our most …
Unexpected Exclusive Tour of Nepal🧡
I took with trip with my mother in November of 2019 and signed up for a tour in Nepal visiting 5 cities. After our…
I've never stepped foot in a country with more natural beauty, biological diversity, richness in culture, and kind …
Nepal & the ABC trek are stunning. I am normally a super fast hiker, but every other step & turn of this trek I wan…
Life-changing Trip with an Incredible Team
I just returned back from a 17 day trip to Nepal including site seeing in Kathmandu, a 9 day trek to Annapurna Base…
Stunning Trek & Nepal Adventure
Absolutely incredible trip through Nepal, including a trek to Annapurna Base Camp. Earthbound Expeditions is hands …
Gyalgen Sherpa was amazing!
Before we set off on the Ghorepani/Poon Hill trek, I saw other people heading off on their own and I wondered if ha…
Langtang Valley Trekking
This was my first trip to Nepal and I highly recommended the Langtang Valley Trekking 12 Days with Earthbound exped…
The company organized a trip to Chitwan and a Poon Hill trek with our amazing guides Gyaljen and Sarki. Everything …
Blissful Kailash Manasarovar Yatra
Looking for an absolutely blissful and stress free trip to Manasarovar and Mt Kailash? Then Earthbound Expeditions …
EBC + Khumjung + I can't wait for more!
Earthbound Expeditions is the most reputable, professional, and fantastic trekking company in Nepal. I've been fort…
- Duration: 16 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking
How much is Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking?
Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking price starts from US$1,809.94. Discover and book Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
What is the Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking cancellation policy?
Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking?
Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking is hosted by Earthbound Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Earthbound Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking?
On average, this experience will take approximately 16 days. Discover and book Classic Everest Base Camp Trekking on Tripadvisor