This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Everest base camp trekking is one of the most renowned trekking destinations in the world. Trekking to Mt. Everest base camp in Nepal is an ultimate goal for trekkers with most enjoyable, fascinating experience, unique Himalayan Sherpa lifestyle and their culture as well as stunning Himalayan views of Khumbu region. Everest base camp trekking tour is one of the most popular trekking trail in Everest region for stunning Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m, Tibetan sherpa culture, primitive houses , Tibetan Monastery , Beautiful landscape, lush valleys etc.
- Airport pick up
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis
- An experienced, helpful and friendly trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu domestic airport pick up and trasfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Landing and facility fees
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Everest base camp trekking
- is one of the most renowned trekking destinations in the world. Trekking to Mt. Everest base camp in Nepal is an ultimate goal for trekkers with most enjoyable, fascinating experience, unique Himalayan Sherpa lifestyle and their culture as well as stunning Himalayan views of Khumbu region.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our first trip to Nepal and it was really fabulous . we felt more comfortable, safe , and well prepared. Every aspect of the trip went smoothly from our arrival to departure. Everything promised and more was delivered professionally and above expectations. Every aspect of the…
Date of experience: January 2018
1 Helpful vote
In summary, I can easily recommend Himalaya Journey Treks & Expeditions. When I looked into trekking companies I found it overwhelming and previous reviews on Trip Advisor helped enormously. I did the Everest View Comfort Trek (10 days). As this was my first trip to Nepal and at…
Date of experience: October 2016
I just returned from my second Everest Base Camp trek with Himalaya Journey. I had to go back! Again I am 110% satisfied with this company. The information prior to arrival was related promptly and in great detail. The organization was impeccable, we felt in safe professional…
Date of experience: April 2014
1 Helpful vote
we went to Nepal in October to do some trekking tour . Our trekking was centered 19 days treks in Mt. Everest region . Himalaya Journey Trekking ( Ram ) arranged for everything , made all the reservations, picked us up , shuttled us to every destination, provided us…
Date of experience: October 2011
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition
Perfect Trip to Kala Patthar
We had a wonderful trek to Kala Patthar. It was the trip of a lifetime! Ram helped us design a custom itinerary wi…
Tibet is complicated: Religion, politics, history, terrain and altitude. Himalaya Journeys' guide Lobsang gave us …
Lovely trek with guide Umesh. Went from Lukla to Gokyo Ri (10 days) in late October. The agency made sure all fligh…
A professional company, always looking after the customer
I did the Everest (Sagarmatha) trek with a friend who had used Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition on two previous …
Fantastic Trekking, Fantastic Company!
Amazing country with beautiful sights courtesy of a truly brilliant, attentive and accommodating company! I cannot …
Great Trekking Company!
This is a great trekking company! I've used them for 3 treks now (Annapurna Circuit, Mera Peak, and Everest Base C…
Mardi Himal Trek
Beautiful view and few days trekking. One of the best out fitters I have come across over my past two decades trave…
Annapurna region trek - 360 panoramic view of this stunning mountain range from Muldhai View point
If you are thinking about trekking in this part of the world and are booking from abroad, please believe me when I …
Amazing experience trekking up to Muldai view near Dobato
My wife and I could never have done all we did in such little time without the help of our expert guide Ramesh Khar…
My second time with the team for adventure but this time I brought my family and small children. As usual super ser…
Challenging but unforgettable trek
I couldn't talk better of Ramesh and the tour, this was epic! With our trek in Annapurna we had a challenge that ma…
Langtang-Gosaikunda Dec 2018
Excellent service by staff of Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition. Mr Ram (the boss) sees to the administrative d…
An amazing trip, we hope to return in 2020!
Ram was recommended by a business colleague, and I found his service was extremely good. Ram organized everything v…
Nepal with children
Himalaya Journey is an excellent agency, one of the best in Nepal. They took our family to Chitwan, Annapurna and K…
Nepal Annapurna Ghorepani poon hill trekking
I had an opportunity to quickly travel to Nepal, but wanted to have an overall experience with the Nepalese locals …
- Duration: 14–18 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 659 travellers!