View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
No Compromise for safety!!! We keep your safety first. We do have a preparation information before your arrival and we track and keep every step of your safety while on trek. "INDEED YOU ARE IN SAFE HAND WITH US"
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Annapurna Mountain RangeStop: 312 hours - Admission includedAnnapurna Base Camp Trekking is one of the most demanding trekking destinations in Nepal. To reach the base of Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m/26,539ft), the 10th highest peak and was first submitted 8000m peak in the planet, is rewarding in itself. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking trail offers you an opportunity to view the tropical as well as alpine regions at the foot of 7000 m and 8000 m peaks. This trek also offers breathtaking landscapes and the pristine culture of diverse ethnic groups of people. Along the way, close up view of Himalayas including Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, Fishtail and many other other peaks above 7000m come into the sight. The 13 day Annapurna Base Camp Trekking starts from the cultural city of Kathmandu and ends at Kathmandu. Next day of arrival in Kathmandu, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites and then the following day we will be driven to naturally beautiful city of Pokhara. Passing through beautiful terraced field, waterfalls, beautiful and traditional villages, forest of rhododendron and oak, pasture land, we reach at an abode of Himalayan wonders of Machhapuchre Base Camp (3,700m) and then in Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). The return trail also offers mesmerizing view of landscapes and Himalayas as well as relaxing time in Hot Spring at Jhinu Danda.Read more
- All transfers, sightseeing, airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Nepalese Restaurant with cultural show
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Salary, insurance, equipments, transportation, food and lodge for the guide and porter
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Entry/Admission - Annapurna Mountain Range
- Nepal Visa fee
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Extra night accommodation than the scheduled itinerary
- Tips for guides, porters and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have been to Kathmandu and Nepal more than once. When you arrive you may be a little overwhelmed by the number of people that will approach you with goods and services for sale. I recommend that you go with the best company for trekking - Black Diamond Expeditions. The company…
Date of experience: May 2019
Our 6 day trek to Annapurna base camp was truly spectacular. Our guide, Kapil Dhital, made the experience not only spectacular but intimate and informative as well. He was incredibly attentive and compared to the other guides I observed he went above and beyond to make our…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Black Diamond Expedition - Private Day Tours
We did the Manaslu circuit with our guide Kapil and porter Nabin. We had the experience of a lifetime. It was amazi…
Majestic Experience in the Himalayas
We did the Poon Hill trek across five days, which was remarkable. Our guide – Suresh – was one of a kind: a genuine…
EBC and Island Peak
For us this was a life changing experience. When we finally agreed to go with Black Diamond, we were appointed Our …
Great trip to Everest base camp
Thank you so much for an amazing trip to Everest base camp. The company was very professional and made sure i had a…
They didn't even show up
I have no idea how this company was so terribly, even after showing good reviews on TripAdvisor. I booked and arran…
Wonderful Trek to Mustang!
We were 3 peoples, was thinking to go to Mustang trek and we looked for the organizer company then we found 'Black …
EBC Trek with Personal Guide/Porter + Chitwan National Park (3-day tour)
My friend and I traveled to Nepal wanting to do the Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes trek and visit Chitwan Nation…
Great to organise your visits, accommodation and transport
We planned our 10-day trip to Nepal during Christmas/New Year 2018 and it was great! We took care of everything wit…
Amazing trekking holiday
We loved our 8 day holiday in beautiful Nepal. Our guide Kapil took great care of our family. He assessed our abili…
I recently completed the Annapurna Base Camp trek with this company. I am a solo traveller and wanted to see Nepal'…
A Gem nestled in the heart of Thamel
My Good friend and I stayed here for 4 nights last week and I must say that AI had the best stay EVER! The manager …
Excellent tour and staff, very helpful, responsible and friendly. The tour manager Mr Raj planed a perfect tour for…
No Worries Travel - Black Diamond Does it All!
We asked Raj Pandey at Black Diamond to organize a sightseeing day trip and 2 multi-day trekking expeditions for us…
My parents and me did the poon hill trek with our guide Pradeep. It was my first time in Nepal and I enjoyed it rea…
Langtang and Gosainkunda 12 Day Trek
We had a fantastic trek with Black Diamond. My son (28) and me (60) had a flawless 12 days. With Amrit our guide an…
- Duration: 12–13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071