View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
3 Nights 4 Days Chisapani - Nagarkot - Dhulikhel Hiking is offered for those who have limit time & fits to all the age group traveller, families, and students. It is easy trekking in close proximity of Katmandu valley. Situated towards the north of the Katmandu Valley, due to its strategic location and convenience, Shivapuri was proclaimed as a watershed area supplying more than a million litres of natural spring water to the city. Katmandu valley Trekking gives visitors an opportunity to observe the rich Nepalese culture tradition from the closest quarter and intermingle with the locals. The narrow mountain paths take you through dense forests and quaint villages. And in the background the magnificent presence of the Himalayan peaks are always there, providing its magnificent panoramic mountains scenery with more than thirty mountains over 6000m. Further more you will enjoy bird watching and encounter with several many species of plants and local experience.
Drive from Kathmandu to...
Hike from Chisapani to Nagarkot...
Hike from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel...
Drive from Dhulikhel to...
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation (Lodges, Guesthouses during the hiking days on Twin Sharing Basis)
- Transportation (pick up from hotel, grounded transportation as per the itinerary)
- Government licensed English speaking Guide throughout the trip.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, medicine, and transportation for office staffs.
- Entry permits &Taxes
- First aid medical kit.
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- Any international or Domestic Flights
- Snacks, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, water and personal items and Laundry services.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc. that is beyond our control.
- Personal equipment.
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned on Price Include section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Oriental Journeys
Really a lifetime Experience
Sherpa settlements, and soaring mountains was no doubt an amazing experience. Flying to Lukla was a thrilling exper…
The Oriental Journeys ABC Trek was absolutely incredible and one of the best things I've ever done! Aneel was an in…
EBC, Chola Pass & Gokyo Ri
We hiked to EBC and returned via Chola Pass. This combined circuit took us 3 additional days, but we covered two of…
Lifetime experience of Everest base camp and Kalapatthar
Trekking to Everest Base Camp & Kala Patthar is an incredible experience! Aneel was a great guide, who went above a…
Oriental Journeys is a best travel companion
A thrilling journeys of Annapurna circuit was fantastic. People, mountain views, high passes are the best part of o…
Amazing and memorable experience of Everest Base Camp
Oriental journeys organised best treking in Everest Base Camp. It was amazing trek, we had a fantastic experience.…
Glimpse of Nepal and Memorable Nepal
Oriental Journeys made both our tours full of great memories. We loved learning about and experiencing the food, th…
Great and informative tour of Nepal
I am not usually the type to write reviews but Oriental journeys exemplary work compelled me too sing their praises…
Great and friendly tour of Nepal
I did an 8 day tour of Nepal going to Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara. Machindra does the guiding and his wife and r…
To the Oriental
I am really happy to had opportunity to travel with oriental. It is extremely gratifying to discover an agency that…
Wonderful place with oriental journeys
I enjoyed oriental Journeys’ “Kathmandu and Pokhara exploration tour” very much. “It was a very great time in Nepal…
What a wonderful trip
“What a wonderful trip to a beautiful country. The sights were amazing!! I like the tour name “Kathmandu and Pokhar…
Life time an amazing experience!
Everest Base Camp Trek was challenging but worth every second! I would highly recommend the Oriental Journeys to an…
Overwhelmed at EBC
A long dream of my life was getting at Everest Base Camp. I was just speechless when reached Everest Base Camp. I h…
"Absolutely a Great Trek "!.
Our trek to Poonhill was awesome. It was the best adventure I have had on my holiday. Absolutely, great place to vi…
- Oriental Journeys, Sundarijal Water Falls, and 3 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071