2 days hiking from Kathmandu: Chisapani to Nagarkot
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (8)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
One of the best and popular short trek from Kathmandu valley, affordable, makes you walk ups and down and sweats you in real time. Best views of Langtang and Dorje Lhakpa, walk through the forest, 2 great view points for Sunrise and sunset. The village dotted on the ridge and foothill of this section of the rim gives a bird eye view of diverse culture.
- Private transfer, guide, food, entrance fee, lodge accommodation, porters, insurance for staffs,
- Entry/Admission - Sundarijal Water Falls
- Personal accident and health insurance,Alcoholic & bottled beverage,laundry,tips,Hotel in Kathmandu,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kailash Himalaya Trek
Makalu Basecamp trek
This year we made our choice for the Makalu-trek. A beautiful of the beaten trek, with reasonable lodges up till ba…
Excellent Organiser that led to wonderful trip
Went with Kailash Himalaya Trek for a family trip (including 6 and 11 yr old kids) to Upper Mustang. Organised a je…
A spectacular journey
An amazing trip through stunning landscapes meeting friendly and charming people. I could not recommend this trip o…
Exccelant and outstanding tour company!
From its directors through its very experienced and responsible guides till its last Sherpa - all dedicated to your…
The Annapurna circuit
My father (72) and myself (43) decided to go on a trip to Annapurna circ. From the min we contacted Kailash Himala…
Trek Annapurna with flights
Great and reliable organisation of our trip to Annapurna trekking, our stay in Ker and Downey lodges together with …
Like a PRO!
Few days ago I finished my trek to Langtang valley with assistance of Kailash Himalaya Trek team. As I am a returni…
very, very good
This was the second time I travelled with Kailash. They offer very good, skillfull and reliable services.I can reco…
Tsum Valley Trek november 2018 with a Dutch group of 14 members
In November 2018 I cooperated for the ninth time with Kailash Himalaya Trek. Now we made a tent trek through the Ts…
Best Trekking Cie
Did the Khumbu Trek to BC Mt Everes tlast year for the second time with Kailash. This is by far the best Trekking …
Excellent service and value for money
I booked the Poon hill circuit with Kailash after recommendations from friends. I wasn’t disappointed. They were re…
Group trip to EBC and Gokyo Ri - fantastic for trekking and photography
We were a group of 30 ‘young’ trekkers that completed with EBC and Gokyo Ri trek with Kailash Himalaya. Preparing…
Everest base camp plus Gokyo Ri extension route
Superb staff. Highly recommended to anyone. Initially had a large group of 30 doing the expedition, which I would …
Great Trek & Great Company
I have been fortunate to have travelled to Nepal many times (7). Each time it just gets better. Kailash Himalaya ha…
Awesome experience Manaslu Circuit
We really had a great experience on the Manaslu Circuit. The trekking is a wonderful combination of the overwhelmin…
- Sundarijal Water Falls
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071