View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Poon Hill Trek is the most beautiful part of Annapurna region. So that most people specially do this trek with their children as it is an easy trek of Annapurna region where all aged group people can complete this trek successfully. The food and accommodation in this trek is quite modern and has good heating system in dining room. Especially if we have climbed to Poon Hill for excellent panoramic views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range in the morning that we stayed in Ghorepani; we can feel that we are far enough and got enough adventure experience within a very short duration. The views are perfect where ever you are in the corner. Huge mountains are always standing just in front of your face. Especially numbers of Annapurna range, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Fishtail Mountain always keep knocking your eyes to keep looking their beauty and shinning.
Bus drive from Kathmandu...
Pokhara- Nayapul - Ulleri 1960m....
Ulleri - Ghorepani (2874m). 4-5...
Ghorepani- Poon Hill- Tadapani...
Tadapani - Kyumi - Pokhara. 6-7...
Bus drive back to Kathmandu. 7-8...
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- All your standard Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Best available Lodges, Guesthouses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, transportation for all trekking staff.
- ACAP permit.
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s Information Managment System)
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel/kit bag (needs to be returned after the trek.)
- First aid medical kits.
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this trek on which we were expertly guided by Shiva Prasad. As mature age trekkers we found Shiva to be highly organised, exceptionally aware of our safety and comfort and a source of interesting information on all the sites and mountain…
Owner Shree made trekking itinerary flexible enough to adjust the schedule, based on my fitness level. My guide Navaraji kindly adjusted my trekking itinerary after I became sick. Navaraji took me to the roof top of the guesthouse we were staying to see the same wonderful…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Base Camp Adventure
Worth every cent
We had an awesome time with base camp! We had a very good guide called Shiva and the whole trek was expertly organi…
Nothing but recommendable
I just came back from this amazing trek! I can say, it's totally and absolutely worth doing! My guide Prakash was j…
We did the 4 day long Poon Hill trek and it was magnificent. The trek was very well organised and we got a lot for …
Traveling with Base Camp has been a truly an amazing experience, having tours on Kathmandu,Chitwan and Poon Hill th…
Better than expected
I just finished the Manaslu trek with my guide Prakash, who was superb. I really can only say positive things about…
EBC in the Himalayan Winter
We had the most amazing service from Shree and his team. Preparing for a trip like this takes some planning and Shr…
Amazing service from start to finish
Base Camp Adventure provided us with the best experience, from advising on the best trek for the time of year to en…
Excellent service to make it to the EBC !
Planning a trek to EBC itself is a daunting process . We were a group of 2 couples and we started talking to Shree …
My husband and I can only say positive things about Base Camp Adventures. We were very satisfied with their service…
My partner and I just wanted to say a big thank you to Shakti, Saroj & Shree at Base camp adventures. We were ecst…
Exceeded all expectations
Just a great experience from the first moment we contacted Shree from Base Camp Adventure until long after we finis…
Good customer service and affordable tour to the EBC
We enquired online and Shree customised our itinerary to EBC from 13th-28th November, 2019. He answered all our que…
Embarking on a trip to EBC that is every bit as much about the destination as it is about the journey getting there…
ABC Trek November 2019-Simon, Dany, Sam & Mario from UK
Our trek to ABC via Poon Hill was one of the greatest adventures and experiences of my life. From the pre trek brie…
Our main aim was to avoid some of the more popular trekking routes, and this seemed to be a good alternative. And I…
- Poon Hill, Poon Hill, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071