Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The settlement of Gokyo (4750m) lies on the banks of the third lake in a series of small turquoise mountain lakes and on the ridge above Gokyo, a hike to the high vantage point of Gokyo Ri (Trek to Gokyo Peak) (5350m) will reward you with views of the four above 8000m peaks of Cho You, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu expose themselves. There are many options for additional exploration and high-altitude walking, including the crossing of Cho La, a 5420m-high pass into Khumbu and a hike to Gokyo Ri. Your return trek will depart from the standard Gokyo trek and if you wish to take yourself through another route back to Namche by crossing the Renjo La pass (5340m) instead of back trekking the Gokyo valley trails. This makes the trek a much more exciting and challenging one or heading to Everest Base Camp trek just crossing Cho La pass also would be another achievement.
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla...
Phakding - Namche Bazaar (3440...
Rest at Namche Bazar for...
Namche Bazar - Dhole (4040m) 5-6...
Dhole - Machhermo (4150m) 5-6...
Machhermo - Gokyo (4750m) 4-5...
Excursion Day in Gokyo, day hike...
Trek back from Gokyo -Dhole...
Dhole - Namche Bazaar (3440m.)...
Namche Bazaar - Lukla (2886 m.)...
Fly from Lukla- Kathmandu which...
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Airport pick up and drop-off by private car / van.
- Three meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- 11 Night guest houses accommodation during the trek (mainly in twin sharing).
- A local government licensed English speaking trekking guide during the trek.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, transportation for all trekking guide.
- All necessary trekking permits, National Park permits and entry fees.
- Down Jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag by Base Camp Adventure.
- First aid medical kits.
- Oxymeter to check your pulse and oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Gokyo Vallley and EBC trek route map.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staffs.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My partner and I just wanted to say a big thank you to Shakti, Saroj & Shree at Base camp adventures. We were ecstatic to have the opportunity to spend our walk with an exceptional guide. Nepal is an amazing, beautiful place! And we are lucky and glad we completed the walk and…
What a spectacular trek this is! We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of this amazing trek, which was perfectly organized by Shree and Base Camp! I really really recommend doing a trek like this which is far less touristy than the traditional Everest Base Camp or Annapurna Base…
Date of experience: September 2019
My friends and I were interested in doing a more off-the-beaten-path trek, so Base Camp recommended us to do the Gokyo valley trek. And boy were we happy they did. It was absolutely spectacular scenery, as we saw tons of snow peaks, turquoise lakes, and you could really feel the…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Base Camp Adventure
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this trek on which we were expertly guided by Shiva Prasad. As mature age trek…
Worth every cent
We had an awesome time with base camp! We had a very good guide called Shiva and the whole trek was expertly organi…
Nothing but recommendable
I just came back from this amazing trek! I can say, it's totally and absolutely worth doing! My guide Prakash was j…
We did the 4 day long Poon Hill trek and it was magnificent. The trek was very well organised and we got a lot for …
Traveling with Base Camp has been a truly an amazing experience, having tours on Kathmandu,Chitwan and Poon Hill th…
Better than expected
I just finished the Manaslu trek with my guide Prakash, who was superb. I really can only say positive things about…
EBC in the Himalayan Winter
We had the most amazing service from Shree and his team. Preparing for a trip like this takes some planning and Shr…
Amazing service from start to finish
Base Camp Adventure provided us with the best experience, from advising on the best trek for the time of year to en…
Excellent service to make it to the EBC !
Planning a trek to EBC itself is a daunting process . We were a group of 2 couples and we started talking to Shree …
My husband and I can only say positive things about Base Camp Adventures. We were very satisfied with their service…
Exceeded all expectations
Just a great experience from the first moment we contacted Shree from Base Camp Adventure until long after we finis…
Good customer service and affordable tour to the EBC
We enquired online and Shree customised our itinerary to EBC from 13th-28th November, 2019. He answered all our que…
Embarking on a trip to EBC that is every bit as much about the destination as it is about the journey getting there…
ABC Trek November 2019-Simon, Dany, Sam & Mario from UK
Our trek to ABC via Poon Hill was one of the greatest adventures and experiences of my life. From the pre trek brie…
Our main aim was to avoid some of the more popular trekking routes, and this seemed to be a good alternative. And I…
- Gokyo Lakes, Gokyo Lakes, and 9 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071