View all photos (7)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Live the high life on top of the world with this four day stay put in Kathmandu . Admire some of the most spiritual locations in the country and wander through historic royal districts. TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Kathmandu: Visit the top cultural and historical attractions in the capital, including Durbar Square, the Pashupatinath Temple, the stupa of Boudhanath and the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Patan with sights such as the Krishna temple and the Rudra Varna Mahavihar Buddhist monaster
KATHMANDU ( Sayambhunath tour &...
KATHMANDU (Sightseeing tours of...
- TOUR GUIDE: Operated with English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Entrance fee at the places of the visit during sightseeing:
- Meet & Greet at Tribhuwan International Airport
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- All optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed on the included section.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice
- One-hour domestic return flight from Kathmandu to Mount Everest area conditions:In case mountains are not visible due to weather conditions at the time, a full refund will be provided or the option to fly the following day. It is recommended to opt for the tour while in Kathmandu as soon as possible if interested, as tour is weather-permitting.
- Patan Museum is closed on public holidays and Tuesdays.
- Please note we are able to accept clients request for Vegan meals.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Indian Escape
15 days Magic of Rajasthan and North
We booked the "base" tour through the Tour Radar site. Deepak was very helpful in responding to our requests for sm…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Hotel Ambassador, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071