What will you learn during the course?
• Ayurveda and Yoga in it's true form.
• You will find your real nature of the body firey (Pitta), an airy (Vata), or earthy (Kapha) then you can take care food according to nature of body.
• According to dosha (nature of body) you will receive advice to do yoga posture and breathing.
• You will learn meditation, relaxation and chanting to remove stress.
• You will get therapeutic massage according to your nature of body and problem.
• You will get Siro-dhara (dropping herbal oil and medicine in third eye).
• Doctor will design Ayurveda detox according to problem then therapist will follow different therapies under advice of doctor.
• Knowing your individual Dosha, Vata, Pitta, Kapha, it will provide essential knowledge for improving your life and longevity.
• You will guide valuable advice on diet, lifestyle, and yoga practices to enable you to improve your health and mindfulness.
• You will learn how to balance five elements in body: anger (fire), emotions (water), lethargy (earth), nerves (air), and thoughts (ether).
• Ayurveda gives us tools for living that we can apply to every aspect of our life.