Sarangko to Naudanda Hike (5-7) hrs.
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
This hike from Sarangkot (1600m) to Naudanda is one of the absolute best hiking trails closer to Pokhara. An hour-long drive to Sarangkot to see the sunrise starts very early in the morning. The village is settled on top of a hill just north of Phewa Lake and offers mind-boggling views of sunrise and sunset over the picturesque reaches of Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare and Ganesh Himal. There is further the extraordinary view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara city, giving us incredible 360-degree views from this spectacular hilltop. This 3-4 hour hike will take us through amazing landscapes and villages. At Naudanda, a private vehicle will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Pokhara.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Green Leaf Treks and ExpeditionsStop: 6 hours - Admission includedPokhara is the portal to one of the most famous trekking destinations on the planet, the Annapurna region. It is possible to go on treks lasting up to three weeks around this region, yet this delightful city additionally offers some fantastic day climbs for those short on time. This hike from Sarangkot to Naudanda is one of the absolute best hiking trails closer to Pokhara. An hour long drive to Sarangkot starts early morning post breakfast. The village is settled on top of a hill just north of Phewa Lake and offers mind-boggling views of sunrise and sunset over the picturesque reaches of Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare and Ganesh Himal. There is further the extraordinary view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara city, giving us incredible 360-degree views from this spectacular hilltop. This 3-4 hour hike will take us through amazing landscapes and village practices. After reaching Naundanda our driver will be waiting for us to drive back to Pokhara.Read more
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions
- Tips of guide and driver
- an insurance of guest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions
For those who do not have enough time to trek or for someone whose a beginner. This is one trekking route you shoul…
Not what we expected
My friend and I were very excited to do this adventure and enjoy the beautiful nature and mountainscapes of Nepal. …
Trekking and safari
We were doing trekking for 5 days to poon hill and then we went to Chitwan 2 days. Everything included with very go…
It was a great hike with a wonderful and caring tour guide Mr. Shailendra Adhikari! The track is beautiful and U w…
Nagarkot- changu hike. Birodh is the best
We were fortunate enough to do 2 hikes with Birodh as our guide through Green Leaf tours. Shilendra was also a gu…
We had a great day with birodh from start to finish. We got picked up at 3.45 for our tour and had the option to na…
Trusted company & trusted guide i must said....Thank You Shilendra & Kumar for making my dream come true!An amazing…
Wonderful experience Must visit Shilendra Adhikary is a very experienced and knowledgeable guide. Most importantl…
From kathmandu all the way upa to Nagarkot Peak... It was amazing experienced... Thanks to Shilendra and Depak
We did a 2 days trekking with Green leaf agency in Pokhara. The guide, Shilendra, was excellent. He recommended us…
Very good service!
The service offered by Green Leaf Treks and Expeditions was really good. After buying the airline ticket Salu was a…
"Very Good Service!!"
I visited Nepal last month. I travelled solo. My friend recommended Green Leaf Treks & Expedition to me. I stayed i…
Great trek great service
Salu was recommended to me by another indian guide. I booked a 10 day annapurna base camp trek with him and it was …
We booked our trek to ABC camp from Mr ramesh, we been provided with a awesome package. It was very reasonable pric…
SUNG GIL H00
Amazing trekking with whole hearted kindness
I and my two sister-in-laws did short trekking to Poonhill with Mr. Shilendra. I have bad back and knees, and my si…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071