View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This flight covers the whole Annapurna range with the speed of 90 km/hr to 130 km/hr and the altitude of 12,000 ft. This absolutely astonishing flight is a must. Pokhara is the perfect place to take this hour long flight. You can fly around the city and through the valley and eventually make your way to the edges of Mt. Fishtail (or Mt. Machhapuchhre). On this flight you are so close to the mountain it feels like you could practically wipe the snow off the peak with your hand. While flying through the air you can see 4 of Nepal’s 9 highest peaks including Annapurna 1, Annapurna 2, Dhaulagiri, and Manasalu. These are all over the 7900 meter mark. This a unique and unforgettable experience and adds extra special touch to your travel memories in Nepal. This flight appeals to those seeking the ultimate adventure. Photographers – aspiring and professional – come year round to get closer to the mountains that not even trekking can provide.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Annapurna Mountain RangeStop: 60 minutes -Ultra-light flight in Pokhara is the one, among different options to observe the magnificent view of Pokhara Valley and parallel view of Snowcapped Mountains that surrounds the city of Lake, Pokhara. There are different adventure sports in Pokhara like; Ultra-light flight, Paragliding, Bungee, Zip flyer etc. And Ultra-light flight is the one that tourist must not miss during their visit to Pokhara for life time experience. There are two types of Aircraft for this adventure activity; Delta Wing Aircraft and Fixed Wing Aircraft with the facility to accommodate 2 persons only (pilot and a passenger). Fixed wings aircraft has high power and greater speed. But however both are Ultra-light aircraft. Normally morning time (6:30 am in summer and 7 am in winter) and afternoon after 3 pm is considered as an ideal time for this activity. Since the flight will be over Pokhara valley and closer to the mountain, this will be a unique experience and a journey through nature. What You Can Expect: 06:00 AM: Our vehicle assists at the hotel and drop at Pokhara Domestic airport 07:00 AM: Our ultra light aircraft flight pilot takes customer for one of the highly exciting flights to the mountains and the lakes of Pokhara valley 07:45 AM: After the half an hour ultra light mountain flight our vehicle assists you at Pokhara domestic airport and transfers you to the hotel.Read more
- Hotel pick up and Drop off
- 60 Minutes Ultra Light Flight
- Unforeseen natural circumstances
- Beverages and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The weight of the passenger cannot exceed 110 kg (240 lb).
- You must read, understand and agree with the liability waiver form that must be signed prior to an Ultralight flight.
- Minor -participant under 18 must be signed off by a parent or legal guardian.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071