View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Annapurna circuit trek means the trekking adventure that circles around the Annapurna Himalayan range keeping close distance to Annapurna Himalayas to experience the Annapurna from focal eye sight. The Annapurna circuit trek provides the closest views of Annapurna Himalayas letting tourists feel what the Himalayas actually feels like. The Annapurna circuit trek is one of the world’s popular and classical trekking destination due to the feature of seeing Annapurna Himalayas from focal eye sight and feel it by heart. Generally the classical trekking route of Annapurna circuit finishes in 21 days and more depending upon walking strength of travelers.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Trekking Guide & Potters
- 3 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed & Breakfast)
- 1 Night Hotel in Pokhara
- All accommodation during the trek.
- 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
- . Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person
- Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate
- Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag 19. All Government and local Taxes
- National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and equipment for the staffs.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off, 2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
- potters for carrying goods and supplies,
- Bottled water
- Tips for The staffs.
- Meals during stay in the Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Highly recommend Friendship World Treks for this adventure. Easy to work with, flexible with both our original booking and as we progressed through the trek, great friendly staff and professional from start to finish. I would highly recommend booking a tour/trek and will again…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from Roving36059345124, Owner at Annapurna Circuit Trek
Responded Dec. 28, 2019
Thank you so much for your great review. we highly appreciate it.
Too good. Brilliantly organised. I arrived in Kathmandu unwell and tried to hide my weakness. Nima Tameng (owner) & Karma (guide) recommended adding on a 3 day side leg to Tilicho Tal, to give me more time to recover and help with acclimatisation. It was more than worth it for…
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Friendship World Trek - Day Tours
Great short trekking experience!
I went on a short day-trek from near Kathmandu to Nagarkot. As a female solo traveller I felt very comfortable with…
EBC trek Oct/Nov 2019
Our second trip with this company. The trip was thoughtfully planned and skillfully executed which gave us the opt…
Great experience 1day hike in Kathmandu
Great hiking day! We loved it Totally worthy. Nima is very friendly and makes you feel confortable. In general w…
Lura and PK peak trek with W4W ladies
Nima's company provided cheerful and friendly support, great guides, porters and cooks, a high standard of care, ca…
Treking must be one of the best way to visit Nepal
A very relaxing trek I have joined,the Poon Hill trek. It is a relatively easier in terms of fitness demand and you…
From pick up and drop off at the airport, to ensuring the best staff on treks, Friendship World Treks has been my f…
Awe Inspiring Trek in the Himalayas
Nima was a fabulous and caring guide. He always held my safety first, provided the best porter in Nepal to accompan…
Had so much fun on this Trek! I highly recommend it because it is the perfect combination of challenge and easy goi…
Hiking in Kathmandu valley
I've got really interesting experience while hiking through Nepali villages and green hills. Also I've learned a lo…
We had an amazing stay at Nimas place and immediately felt like a part of family! The place was clean and the hospi…
You're in good hands
I recently did a trek to Pike Peak with Friendship World Trek and was very impressed. The trip was tailor-made for …
Very well organized...
Nima and his team are very well organized and attended to all of our needs. Nima quotes you a price and then that i…
PK Peak Trek 8 to 19 April 2019
We recently did a hiking trip in Nepal with Friendship World Trek run by Nima Dorjee Tamang. Our goal was to summit…
My trip to Nepal
Hi Everyone, I traveled to Annapurna Region/ Poon Hill with Sundra ( my Patient Professional Guide ) Nima’s brot…
Great day hike to Nagarkot!
If you're looking for a day trip outside of Kathmandu I would highly recommend the Nagarkot hike with Nima. I took …
- Pokhara Museum, Muktinath Temple, and 3 more
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071