View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It's called Qixing Shan, or Seven Star Mountain, and not just because it's Taipei's tallest (and thus closest to the stars) but because those who make it to its peak are treated to an extraordinary view of the seven peaks surrounding Taipei city. The trail is moderately steep but absolutely worth the climb as it passes through dense forest, grassy fields and volcanic vents that give the area a genuinely magical beauty. We'll stop along the way to rest, stay hydrated, and take photos of the surrounding landscape and the unique creatures (colorful lizards, birds with amazing plumage and more) calling the mountain home. After reaching the main peak, we’ll continue along the trail to the eastern peak, which offers beautiful views of its own before heading back down to the entrance for the ride back into Taipei.
Jiantan Station, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
Returns to original departure point
- Tour Guide
- Round-trip bus fare
- Food and drinks
- Transportation between your hotel and MRT station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- This tour doesn't not recommended for children under age 10.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Cancellations are permitted up until 48 hours before departure with a full refund. Cancellations made 48-24 hours before departure will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before departure are non-refundable.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Although the weather was anything but optimal (there was low cloud and some rain) I still had a great time, mostly due to my guide Kylie who was knowledgeable, spoke excellent English and maintained a positive attitude throughout. She was also helpful in navigating the buses…
Date of experience: November 2019
The tour took place although we were just two customers. Amy was a great host and let us take our time whenever we wanted. Only the bus rides were a little exhausting/annoying so I'd recommend to bring something to entertain you and a scarf for the AC.
What better way to explore a new place than to climb to the top of a smoking volcano and view it from above!? Our guide Summer had all the Taipei facts and figures at her fingertips and wowed us with her knowledge of history and nature. Not only did we get to see, smell and…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support