8 A.M or 2 P.M: Pick up from pick up points. Our guide will tell you brief guidance of safe cycling in Vietnam traffic + Itinerary of your tour that day before starting to visit:
• Outside area of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about his life and the structure of this construction.
• B52 Lake: Located in an area of Hanoi called Ngoc Ha (Flower Village), an American B-52 that was shot down during the Christmas bombing in 1968 (1972) sits rusting in a small pond surrounded by a busy market.
• Tran Quoc Pagoda - the more than 1500 year old pagoda
• Ceramic Mosaic- which holds the Guinness World Record for being the largest ceramic mosaic on the planet.
• Long Bien Bridge - It was built from 1899 to 1902, At 1.68 kilomettres (1.04 mi) in length, it was one of the longest bridges in Asia ( at that time )
• Cycling beneath of Long Bien Bridge (through banana garden) to see farmer’s garden and how local people cultivate vegetable
• Visiting local market, and sightseeings in Ngoc Thuy District.
• Hanoi Opera House- One of the remains of French architectural construction left in Vietnam.
12.30 P.M or 6.30 P.M: Lunch/Dinner time
1 P.M or 7 P.M : Drop off at your hotel