Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• 1.5 hour riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway • 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury vessel • Kayak through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons • Swimming and sightseeing floating house. • Cooking demonstrations with traditional Vietnamese springrolls.
- You'll start atHanoiOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lan Ha BayStop: 4 hours - Admission included07.15 – Meet Original Explorer tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi old quater. 11.30 – Savour a mouth-watering lunch. While cruising through a maze of towering limestone mountains, you revel in the elegant restaurant that fully equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows. 13.30 – Explore magic sea cave and hidden lagoons by kayak or bamboo boat rowing. Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Kiem Lam archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will do kayaking amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from the jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves led into hidden lagoons with a unique ecosystem, getting close to sea creatures and coral reefs. Alternative kayak, taking a bamboo boat rowed by a fisherfolk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves led into hidden lagoons. 15.00 – Swimming and sightseeing floating house, farm fishing. Swimming on crystal-clear emerald water with amazing backdrops.Passages of the genuine floating house of local fisherfolk where the indigenous life that has been living on for centuries. 15.30 – Cooking demonstrations and sunset party. Our chef will teach you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese springrolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese and the techniques that you will take it home. You savor this course that made by yourself with our traditional wine. 16.00 – Enjoy tea break. There is something magical about the tradition of taking the tea at the sea – fresh biscuit, Vietnamese traditional cake, green tea and seasonal fruit are served by our crews while you mingle with other guests to savor the unique moment of sunset. 17.30 – Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway 19.00 – Drop off at your hotel doorsteps, service ended.Read more
- You'll end atHanoiSee Important Information for details
Returns to original departure point
- 8 hours cruise
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak/ bamboo-boat ride, life jacket, and waterproof bag
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Beverages, tips and other personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Group Tour
The best way to see Ninh Binh!
Highly recommend these guys to explore Ninh Binh. Our tour guide Son, was amazing, he spoke very well and was easy …
Fun,interesting & tasty!
Never having done a good tour before, we were not sure what to expect. Our young guide,Cong,a student was chatty an…
You get you pay for. The seats were tight in a small bus packed to the brim. Other than that the tour was fun.
The scenery was beautiful and I'm glad I got to see this place in the limited time I had. The tour guide was lovely…
Full-Day Tour to Hoa Lu and Tam Coc from Hano
A fantastic day tour incorporating a tour of the old capital city followed by a bike ride and a relaxing boat journ…
2day Maichau adventure tour
Too much time doing nothing. i was there for sunday market but they did not arrange. Cycling tour is keep cycling o…
Excellent food walk
It was wonderful food walk for us. We had a great time with Ted and had some really amazing and unique vietnamese f…
Well Worth It
The logistics on this tour are a bit iffy. It includes hotel pickup and drop off within the Old Quarter which is gr…
We had a wonderful time with Hoang Dang aka Michael. It was our second day in Vietnam and he told us many interesti…
I hope Johnny will forgive my attempt at spelling his name. He is a very engaging and interesting young man who gav…
We had an enjoyable morning with our guides wandering through the old quarter seeing how the locals go about their …
Hien and Long were great guides. They provided lots of history and were flexible with breaks / stops for our large …
Food Experience - Hanoi Free Walking Tours
We did the Hanoi Food Experience Tour in the evening of our arrival day. Together with our lovely guide Huyen, we e…
Free Hanoi walking tour
If you want to know more about the history of Hanoi, its people and their lives, you will definitely like this tour…
Outstanding young people
These tour guide are outstanding in all ways; their enthusiasm for the roles, the way they interconnect, their know…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 467 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,676 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi
What time does 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi start?
1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi will start at 7:15 AM. Discover and book 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
How much is 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi?
1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi price starts from C$125.12. Discover and book 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
What is the 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi cancellation policy?
1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi?
1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi is hosted by Vietnam Group Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Group Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Tour of Lan Ha Bay with Luxury Day Cruise from Hanoi on Tripadvisor