View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Comfortable transportation.
- Accommodation: Bungalow.
- Tickets and fees.
- Water provided on the bus
- English speaking tour guide
- 2 lunches, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinks & beverages
- Surcharge: 35 USD per person on 24th & 31st, Dec. And lunar New year: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Easytours24h - Hanoi Day Tours
Ninh Binh full day tour
A full day of fun. Our guide Tony was super funny and probably the best guide on the planet. Lunch was very lame…
We saw exactly what we wanted to see. Of course it was a bit touristy but that was expected. Our tour guide Green…
It’s fantastic nature landscapes & It was well organized tour with very good activities… The rural life here was…
The Mua Cave Hiking Mountain was the best part of this amazing trip. From the top we can see the panorama of the…
Did a day trip from Hanoi on the foggy day but we enjoyed very much. Trang An is gorgeous & stunning so the bamboo…
Ninh Binh is very well worth a visiting & we enjoyed very much. It has everything you need with beautiful natural…
We took a day trip to Ninh Binh. And Tam Coc, Mua cave was the most stunning place I have ever seen. We did this…
Beautiful & peaceful!
This was truly an amazing tour. Tam Coc, Trang An & Ninh Binh is unlike anything I have ever seen – It’s so…
A must do!
This mixed trip was very interesting: waking in the temple, bike around villages, hiking up mountain & rowing boat…
Very good boat trip!
The rowing boat trip after lunch was very good, we get to see the beautiful karts mountains along the river. Our…
- Hanoi Opera House, Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, and 3 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071