View all photos (25)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This trip with enjoyed 5,5 hours cruising in Halong Bay like 2 day cruise, you will have chance to visit 2 most beautiful places in Halong Bay. First place named "TITOV ISLAND" where you can swimming or playing on sandy beach with excellent backdrop or climb up mountain for a panoramic view of the Bay. Second place named "SUNG SOT CAVE" where hide out in the beautiful Caves Walk and is one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Ha Long Bay with a lot of nature of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, then go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon. And special we will transfer 2 ways Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi by Newest Expressway (Faster and Saver the time)
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Old QuarterStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Halong BayStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Sung Sot (Surprise) CaveStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ti Top IslandStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Halong BayStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Free kayaking or bamboo rowing
- Bus transfer from hotel/ stay in Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return on the new Highway Hanoi–Ha Long
- Entrance fees and 2 bottles of water per person
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Afternoon Tea
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Swimming at beautiful Lagoon
- Welcome Drink
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Island
- Personal expenses,tips (not compulsory).
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Authentic Hanoi Travel
With only a short time in Hanoi, and having heard mixed reviews about Halong Bay, we decided on this one day tour…
Halong Bay One Day Trip
Our tour guide is outgoing and friendly. The cruise and food served are nice but one of the weakness is they allow…
Great cruise- lousy transportation
They should get our 5 star but the private pickup (really expensive) was done with an unfriendly driver, old…
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay.
Hanoi Old Quarter Homestay and Authentic Hanoi Homestay are excellent travel agency to deal with, we are happy…
I cannot rate this yacht and it’s wonderful staff enough! Harry was amazing, very attentive, kind, caring and…
I had such a great experience on this tour. Great staff, beautiful place, and awesome activities. Highly recommend!
Awesome guide Quynh- funny and very knowledgeable. Visited beautiful Bai Dinh Pagoda- largest pagoda in South East…
Our tour guide Ken was amazing! This was our best day in Hanoi, full of local food and conversations. We couldn’t…
Nice, relaxing trip
Get the room on board, worth every penny. Very relaxing. Views are awesome. Guides are great. Food is excellent.
The booking process and tour was very simple and the company did a good job following up with us immediately after…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071