Sai gon is street food paradise, where the Yin & Yang concept was caught in every single dish, where Jodi’s Legal Nomads once wrote: “The balancing act between warming and cooling ingredients, between the heavier meats and lighter rice-based carbs, fresh herbs to round out the taste, never gets old”.
Now, it is your turn to discover it. We will thread way through small alleys & enjoy tasteful dishes such as:
• Bía Roll with Chinese sausage, egg, and jicama.
• Sugarcane juice.
• "Sizzling cake" or vietnamese savoury fried pancake, the size is as big as the skillet, with choice of pork or seafood or mushrooms served with fresh herbs and crunchy vegetables.
• Grilled pork roll.
• Grilled beef in Lot leaf.
• Stir-fried Pincers with chili and salt
• Steamed clams with lemongrass in a pot.
• Fried skin-off frogs.
• Grilled mussels with green onion and peanuts.
• Avocado with coconut ice cream & shredded fresh coconut
• Optional: Balut egg.
• Optional: Green Papaya Salad with beef jerky