04:45 PM: Pick up at hotel and transfer to Tan Cang Pier (A100 Ung Van Khiem Str,. Ward 25,.Binh Thanh Dist)/ Cu Lao Xanh Pier (88 Nguyen Duc Canh Str,. Tan Phong Ward,. Dist 7)
05:00 PM: Arrive at the pier, embark the boat, enjoy the sunset tour.
• Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Saigon River
• Go up to the downtown with lots of nice skyscrapers
• Pass Nha Rong Wharf (The Dragon house) built in 1863 by French colonialists, where now Ho Chi Minh Museum is located. You will see Saigon Port and observe the life of the inhabitants of Saigon by night.
• Explore the floating market of Saigon with Mekong boats landed near the riverside, discover local products and sellers and enjoy tropical fruit and the authenticity of this remote market.
Explore the Ong Lon canal - the artery waterway to transport goods from Mekong Delta area to HCM City. You have an overview of the Vietnamese traditional lifestyle on the right riverbank (dist. 8 and Binh Chanh Country) and the dynamic and modern lifestyle on the left side (dist 7).
• Crossing Ong Lon Bridge, the first bridge with steel - concrete dome in Vietnam, our boat reach the large confluence – here is the ideal place to enjoy a special feeling of seeing sunset on the river.
Natural environment, fresh air, dreamlike scenery, green river, nice light decoration building… will help you feel peaceful, forget all of your troubles, get back the balance of your life.
06:00 PM: Stop at The Deck Restaurant for a glass of cocktail/ mock tail, a classy restaurant and bar in Saigon, The Deck Saigon is a top dinning choice among affluent locals and travelers due to its romantic setting, scenic locale and excellent pan-Asian cuisine.
06:45 PM: Back to the boat then driver will take you back to the pier
07:00 PM: Drop off at hotel