Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
- Motorbike Insurance
- Pick up and drop off in the city center.
- Tasting and enjoying all food items.
- Food Hygiene and safety.
- All drinks:Water, Fresh Green Tea, Soft drink and Beers.
- An experience english tour guide.
- A lot of fun and photos.
- Experienced motorbike driver and fuel.
- High quality helmet.
- Rain Poncho if needed
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tipping for Tour Guide and Drivers.
- Personal Expending on the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We recently visited Hue and did the foodie tour with Khoa and Road. After settling in on the back of the motorbike assisted by Khoa's patient approach we were off. First stop, a beer, next stop the best ever Pho Bo. Delicious! Then some sight seeing. Then Crispy pancakes…
Date of experience: April 2019
I loved the food tasting experience hopping to different restaurants/eateries and riding through the food markets. And all of this on the back of motorbikes! Our guide Khoa was fantastic. We were well looked after and he took us to the best spots. Highly recommend tour so it…
I am not a foodie so when our guide Khoa asked if I was interested in a foodie tour in Hue I was reluctant. Then when the rain set in and I knew I would have to travel through the rain on the back of a motor bike to each food venue, I was even more reluctant. Many of our tour…
Date of experience: December 2018
2 Helpful votes
Response from JimmyNguyenVA, Owner at Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour
Responded Jan. 26, 2019
Dear Travel_AL04, Warmly welcome from Vietland Adventures! Thank you so much for sparing the time to make such an amazing review for us about your Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour on TripAdvisor! I and the our team are so thrilled to know “An Absolute Must Do in Hue”. Your beautiful review is our big motivation for doing a excellent job! We are very glad to make your trip more memorable and enjoyable in Vietnam! We deeply appreciated you for Trusting and Choosing us for a part of your Holiday! Best regards! Jimmy Nguyen-VA
We like to do food tours in all our holiday spots, but this was definitely the best! Khoa and his nephew were great guides, and wealths of local knowledge. We went to off the beaten track places that you would never find on your own. Highlight was learning to make tapioca and…
1 Helpful vote
Our group of 14 had an excellent evening. The drivers were very experienced and we all felt very comfortable and safe for the whole time. The places we visited were varied and most enjoyable and the food was delicious. Highly reccommend this tour for a fun evening.
Date of experience: October 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Vietland Adventures
We haven't been on the back of a bike for 40 years! It was fun and very safe.Jimmy was excellent and stopped the to…
Highlight of Vietnam Trip
Did 2 tours with Vietland Adventures which were both incredible and probably the highlight of my trip! Khoa was a f…
Had the best time with Phuong and Sy on this trip! We only had one day in Hue and I feel like we got to see so much…
Fantastic tour of Hue
Fantastic tour of Hue and the countryside, Phong was a great guide and we even managed to change the planned itiner…
11/10 Would Do Again!
We had Phuong as our tour guide and Sy as our driver for the afternoon motorbike tour, and they were the coolest! A…
Afternoon Motorbike Tour
We did the afternoon motorbike tour with Thanh and driver, Sy. Thanh was knowledgeable of all the places and I like…
We loved absolutely everything about this tour! It was the highlight of our trip to Vietnam! Our guide, Mr Thanh, a…
Fun afternoon in Hue on our Motorbike Tour
We had a fantastic afternoon with tour guide Phoung on our motorbike tour of the surroundings of Hue. We had not b…
The most amazing motorcycle adventure with Jimmy and Mr C
The tour was filled with beautiful scenery throughout the route. Jimmy and Mr C were very safe drivers. They provid…
Unforgettable experience! A must do!
A really well organized, smoothly ran, UNIQUE and enjoyable experience. We thought the tour was a bit expensive whe…
Awesome motorbike trip with Vietland
We did a motorbike tour as part of an Intrepid tour. Khoa and the rest of the drivers were awesome and the whole tr…
Super cool motorbike tour
I enjoyed this tour, siting on the back of the motorbike on the country side is relaxing and peaceful! The visit of…
We had an awesome day with Khoa leading the tour. He is really easy going and a good laugh. The bikes are in good c…
Very nice tour via the pass through the mountains
Lovely tour with Tri and Ben via the pass and marble cave. Had lunch at seaside seafood restaurant. Great views alo…
Hue to Hoi An
Awesome tour, our guides (Tri and Ben) were super friendly and they drive very safe. Good stops and great seafood f…
- Vietland Adventures
- Duration: 240–270 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour
- Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour will start at 4:30 AM. Discover and book Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour price starts from C$69.32. Discover and book Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour is hosted by Vietland Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietland Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Guided Hue Foodie Motorbike Tour on Tripadvisor