View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is historic tour. Joining with us.you have chance to see historical bridge(Hien Luong ),Vinh Moc tunel. You have chance to know about 17 parralel in Viet Nam
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Quang Tri CitadelStop: 2 hours - Admission includedWe will arrange tour for you to visit Vinh Moc tunel(Vietnameses soldier used during American war.).Historical bridge name Hien luong bridge .divided our country in 21 years .from 1954 to 1975. (17 parallel).Read more
- Entry/Admission - Quang Tri Citadel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi an local tour
Hai Van Gate - Historical point between Danang and Hue
When you travel from Danang to visit Hue, this must be the major transition point for tourist. It has a history for…
Very Reliable service.
Picked up on time and taken directly to the base of the Golden Bridge. We had to delay our pick up so contacted our…
An excellent way to understand the history of a very unique place of Vietnam!
Just WOW! I was blown away by the scale of the show and actually felt like I was going back in time. It gave me a…
Great Service. Great value.
The private tour price worth it. The guide is very nice and helpful. Arrived on time and wait for us to complete th…
They're not lying when they say 'most beautiful show in the world'
The costumes, the dances and the light shows are amazing, there is so much variety in different designs and styles …
We booked everything on the website, our driver was at the arrivals door and it was a short stroll to the car. The …
Very enjoyable Hue day trip with Minh
Our driver Minh arrived early at the hotel lobby to pick us up for the day trip. He planned the day very well and e…
A visual feast!
Breathtaking and worthy of the title best show in the world! You won’t be disappointed. Creative excellence. .
We visit myson and marble mountain, visit was great, nice place, tour guide Ms Su very kind and good knowledge. Dri…
I saw this in June and OMG it was absolutely amazing! I am english speaking so I couldn't understand what they were…
Large scale entertainment
After watching a water puppet show while in Vietnam, Dear Husband had lowered his expectations ahead of the Hoi An …
Trip to Hue
We 3 ladies went to Hue on a day trip with Mr Chau company, It was a fantastic day we had a very safe and cautious…
A wonderful tourist opportunity
We had a wonderful time at the Golden Hands and Ba Na Hills tour. There are spectacular views from the cable cars,…
Although it took the venue 30 mins to locate our tickets (something to do with Trip Advisor and the venues communic…
Hoi An spectacular
Breathtaking portrayal of Hoi An’s Heritage. Cast of several hundred with amazing lights and shifting scenery. Bett…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071