This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tong Lam Lo Son Temple Lot, Vinh Phuong Commune, Nha Trang Vietnam
Depart at 9 am Return at 2:00 pm Pick up at your hotel in the tourist center. This tour is not for tourists on cruise ships. Our countryside tour by car is famous for laid-back vibe for families, slow walkers, aged people, wheelchair travelers.
This is specially tailor-made excursions. Exploring the country trails, village's life, town and farms, pagoda the best way to experience the "true" Vietnamese countryside. This countryside tour offers you a fascinating insight into the "real lives" of everyday people who are the backbone of Vietnam . Enjoy the opportunity to interact with the local people as they go about their daily lives, with farming and cottage industries as their primary source of income.
1. Sedge Mat Weaving: The village path leads us to the home of one family who weave mats from sedge which grow abundantly in the surrounding area. Two people working together will weave just four mats in a day, which will be taken to the local market and traded for food and other essentials.
2. Inspirational Pagoda Orphanage: where it shelters and cares for over 160 abandoned, orphaned or street children. They range from several months to 9 years of age. The children of the orphanage are taken care of by a group of Buddhist nuns and volunteers. Their goal is to provide the children with a safe and caring environment which lessens their misfortune and gives their lives greater purpose and meaning. Being a private organization, the orphanage is trying to provide its children food, shelter, health and education. The nuns and volunteers at the orphanage have devoted their lives for the wonderful mission - helping the orphans. You will learn about the Vietnamese educational system, and you can play and sing with the little children. From little things, big things grow.
3. Giant Amitabha Buddha statue at a height of 68 meters plus sweeping panoramas over the rice fields beyond. Enjoy views of emerald-green rice paddy fields on the way.
4. Dry noodles making: One of the most typical food from rice steamed and processed into round piece dried in the sun on the bamboo brackets that are on sale in the inns or shops.
5. Conical hat making village: Conical hat making village: Manual skill work by women, it's also your gift for your friends when toward home.
6. Coffee shop: You can sip Vietnamese pure coffee or other tasty treats in the city after lunch
Including: authentic lunch at a riverside restaurant
Duration: 7 minutes