Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
During the tour you have the opportunity to get acquainted with the history of the creation of the Armenian Alphabet, 7-th century "fortress in the clouds" - Amberd, which is situated on the southern slopes of the Mount Aragats - the highest mountain in the Armenian Highlands.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kari LakeStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Armenian Alphabet MonumentStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Amberd FortressStop: 60 minutesSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Land Of Noah
unforgettable experience and wonderful tour guide
Great experience and wonderful tour guide. We had a great time with this tour company; they are knowledge, polite,…
Professional service/ Great driver
Our tour wouldn't be memorable without the great service of your agency. I am truly impressed with the attention to…
Great Service 🤩🤩🤩
Thank you for a great tour. All our group enjoyed the tour and admired the beauty of landscape. Driver Arthur was v…
We had an amazing tour with Land of Noah tour agency. We booked an individual tour to Noravank monastery and Areni …
We had a crazy day with this company. The biggest gratitude goes to the driver Arthur who was very patient and prof…
Perfect service and perfect staff! Very punctual, polite and professional. Thanks a lot for the great experience!
Best Driver/Tour Guide 👍🏼👏👏👏
It was a wonderful trip not just because of the beautiful sceneries but Arthur, our driver and tour guide as well, …
Thank you for great service, responsiveness! The driver is always in touch, very friendly. It was pleasantly the dr…
Thanks a lot to Land of Noah company for our fantastic tour to Khor Virap, Areni, Noravank, Geghard, Garni. The ser…
Khor Virap - highly recommended
Thanks a lot to Land of Noah company for our fantastic tour to Khor Virap which was perfectly organized at a VERY s…
Reliable and friendly
The arrival and departure times were horrible (middle of the night) but the driver was there, waiting, friendly, sp…
Amazing Trip (18-21 December) in Armenia
Awesome trip to Armenia!! Arevik did a fantastic job planning our trip in Armenia! She was very professional and al…
Khor Virap tour
I highly recommend this tour - our guide, Arman and driver arrived promptly at our hotel to escort us to Khor Virap…
Tsaghkadzor ropeway & monastery
I went to the subject tour with my teen daughter and other younger one, our tour guide Arman was very informative a…
Yerevan City tour
The Land of Noah Tour company and our driver/guide Arman were one of the best we have met so far in our travel list…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 525 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 253 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd on Tripadvisor
- Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd price starts from C$66.82. Discover and book Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd on Tripadvisor
- Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd on Tripadvisor
- Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd is hosted by Land Of Noah. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Land Of Noah on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to Aragats (Lake Kari), Armenian Letters monument, Amberd on Tripadvisor