View all photos (2)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• 10 day Turkey Tour starting from Istanbul in maximum 25 pax groups with first class hotels throughout • See main Istanbul attractions during city sightseeing tour: Topkapi Palace, St. Sophia ,Grand Bazaar, Hippodrome and Blue Mosque • Visit the World War I battlefields at Gallipoli including Anzac Cove • Explore amazing ancient cities like legendary Troy, Ephesus, Acropolis and Hierapolis • Experience surreal landscapes in Cappadocia and enjoy your time with locals • Enjoy Turkish delicacies which are included on various days of the tour • Enjoy a hassle-free start and end to your tour with airport or hotel transfers
Returns to original departure point
- Very Good First Class & Superior First Class hotels throughout Turkey
- Professional English speaking guide throughout the program
- Twelve nights of accommodation at First Class hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with Wifi on board
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional tours in Cappadocia & Istanbul (Balloon tour, Cappadocia by night Tour, Bosphorus cruise)
- Bathing pools at Pamukkale
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in one of the mentioned hotels
- No wheelchair accessible
- Children over 6 are allowed on the tour
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Cancellation charges : 30 days before arrival no fees / 29- 14 days 200usd pp / 14-7 days 400usd pp / 6-0 days full charges
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Single supplement %45 of Adult price
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Global Travel Services Day Tours
This was an excellent tour that covered a lot of ground with sufficient depth. The tour guide was exceptional in…
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India217
Nothing wrong with the locales with everything wrong with Tour guide Ms Lale
Ms Lale reaches late and blames it on traffic. She is pushy to make her commission and wants to take us to a…
Great insight tour to Istanbul’s key historic sights
Great insight tour to Topkapi Palace, Aya Sofya, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar. Expect a lot of walking and walking…
Great tour of key sites
Excellent tour to see all the key sites and stopover for lunch. Just note the grand bazaar is not open on a Sunday…
Small group tour in Istanbul
We were in a small of 6 total and great group and guide Semih was excellent and very knowledgable about his…
Faced paced fun!
This was a fantastic tour, I’d recommend it to all. Especially if coming to Istanbul for the first time. The lady…
First off, Semih was 15 minutes earlier than we expected. Even though it rained for the beginning of our tour,…
Branston, United Kingdom4630
We were the only couple on the tour and our Guide Sammy tailored it to our needs. Excellent tour, did what it said…
I had a very good time with Ozlem, who took me to the main sites of Istanbul. It was very convenient to not wait…
Its Spring time and Tulip is my guide! Such fun.
I was the only one on this walking tour around Istanbul. Lale, which means Tulip, was my guide and she was such…
- Global Travel Services Day Tours
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071