View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 4 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1NazarethStop: 12 hours -Tour of the Holy Land Depart from Jerusalem hotel and continue to Tel Aviv by air-conditioned coach and travel to Nazareth in the Galilee region. Nazareth the capital and largest city in the Northern District of Israel, also known as 'the Arab capital of Israel.' In the New Testament, Nazareth is described as the home of Mary and the childhood home of Jesus. On route, hear tales of the city, known as the childhood home of Jesus, and its important role in the Christian faith. On arrival, visit some of Nazareth’s key religious sites. See the Church of the Annunciation,where the Angel Gabriel visited the Virgin Mary to tell her she would be the mother of Jesus and the Church of St Joseph,and see the Church of St Joseph, believed to stand on the site of Joseph’s carpentry workshop. Continue through the village of Kafer Kana, identified as the site of Cana where Jesus performed the miracle of wine, and arrive at the Sea of Galilee, Israel’s biggest freshwater lake and the setting of many biblical tales. Pass the Church of the Multiplication, the believed location of the miracle of the feeding of the 5,000, and explore Capernaum on the shores of the Sea. View the ruins of the synagogue that stood where Jesus taught and see the modern church that sits over St Peter’s house, where Jesus is believed to have stayed. Pass through the waterfront city of Tiberias and arrive in Yardenit – a sacred baptism site on the Jordan River. Admire this idyllic spot, and if you wish, take part in a Christian baptism ceremony. On your return, enjoy beautiful views of Mt Tabor, known to Christians as the Mount of Transfiguration, before your tour ends in Jerusalem.Read more
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Jerusalem, Israel Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Netanya, Israel Herzliya, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup Jerusalem: 05:50AM and drop-off
- Includes all entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Any insurance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders.
- Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv.
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Click Tours Israel
Rochester, New York1810
Very nice day with Etamar. He does a great job explaining the historical context. Thanks Etamar. Would recommend…
We had an amazing time on our trip
Well organized tour. the guides were lovely, they were able to answer all questions and were very helpful. It…
Fun Educational Day Trip
I took this trip because I wanted to see the last crusader Stronghold at Akko (Acre). While that was certainly a…
London, United Kingdom20
Highly recommended interesting tour. Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Good quality transportation.
Whirlwind tour of Israel’s west coast
Small group tour of several cities. The highlights were the Roman theatre in Caesaria, the caves in Rosh HaNikra…
Brighton, United Kingdom1410
Day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea
Not worth it Masada was closed and the alternative itinerary was so crowded you couldn’t sea (baptism site) and I…
Charleston, South Carolina5243
Decided to book this tour last minute and I am so glad I did. Our guide Avi was excellent and shared a lot of…
Never grows old!
Being a travel professional, I've taken many groups to this beautiful area and the Sea Of Galilee is always a…
Magdala was so impressive. This is where Jesus walked, taught would have been to the markets, etc. when…
Godalming, United Kingdom52
Caesarea Haifa Acre
Great tour that takes in major sites in nth Israel . Caesarea unique place by sea and great inscriptions on…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071