Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 4 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount Scopus National Botanical GardenStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byGarden of GethsemaneChurch of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)Kidron Valley
- 2Old City of JerusalemStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byArmenian Quarter
- 3The CardoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Jewish QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Western WallStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Christian QuarterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7The Way of the Cross - Via DolorosaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Church of the Holy SepulchreStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byMuslim Quarter
- 9Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance CenterStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Netanya, Israel Herzliya, Israel Jerusalem, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- On Fridays, Saturdays & Jewish Holidays, when the Holocaust Museum is closed, the tour will include a visit to the Church of All Nations at the Garden Gethsemane, King David's Tomb and the Hall of the Last Supper on Mount Zion
- *Children under 10 are not allowed inside the Holocaust museum.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Click Tours Israel
Best experience in the church
If you are a traveler interested in the local history or culture of the area, or a pilgrim wanting to experience co…
Click booked our 3 tours with Bein Harim which all went very well. Jerusalem. sea of Galilee Dead Sea. Top notch…
Nightmare day!!! Do not take the tour , my advice
We took this day tour to the north of Israel and booked the English tour. After pick up at the hotel ( they where l…
We were picked up from Tel Aviv and dropped back in the same location. Everything was on time as scheduled. Our g…
Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Capernaumbisit
Amazing tour. Dorit Epstein, our guide was extremely friendly and very well educated in Israel’s history, and not j…
Many thanks to our guide Ami. Prepare for a long day. May want to consider getting baptized in the Jordan. Didn’t …
Very interesting trip
This is a very very nice into the northern part of the country. The Baha:I gardens are really nice, you get close t…
Great places to visit but poor organisation
Book your trip with Tripadvisor in advance because it’s much cheaper than buying it in Israel. This is a great trip…
Seeing the less known parts of Israel
A good full day tour that takes you from Tel Aviv right up to the Lebanese border on the coast. Our guide David was…
Great tour on a modern bus. Had enough time for our needs and a bit of free time at each site. Loved all the sites.
A wonderful trip to Nazareth, Galilee and River Jordan Baptismal site
An incredibly interesting tour of New Testament sites in Northern Israel. Tour Guide Daniel was a perfect tour guid…
Very nice day with Etamar. He does a great job explaining the historical context. Thanks Etamar. Would recommend th…
We had an amazing time on our trip
Well organized tour. the guides were lovely, they were able to answer all questions and were very helpful. It surpa…
Fun Educational Day Trip
I took this trip because I wanted to see the last crusader Stronghold at Akko (Acre). While that was certainly a hi…
Highly recommended interesting tour. Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Good quality transportation.
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c, language_french_ffffe66c, language_german_ffffe66c, language_spanish_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,010 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!