Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We know already how much is long this kind of tour, So we just picked the best staff for this, and the best Jordanian Partner, who will actually provide the Best of the best of the Jordanians Guides, 'cause additionally to the Wonderful Sites in Jordan the Guide is one of the important elements for a Great Unforgetable Experience.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1PetraStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThe Jordanian city of Petra was called in ancient times as the "goods", one of the wonders of the new seven, which is an ancient archaeological city, built by the Nabatean Arabs for thousands of years, and is one of the world's most important tourist destinations, which flock to visit tourists from all over the world, due to its beauty unique, and the method of its formation and composition, it is the city carved in the rock, and possesses in addition to this feature natural beauty brilliant, featuring rocks carved in which they tend to pink color, also contain many natural artistic formations created by God Almighty, and increased beauty Al By the Nabatean Arabs, who excelled in engineering, a witness to the history They built their ingenuity, and present for thousands of years.Read morePass byWadi Rum Protected AreaAqaba City Center Shopping Mall
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Grand Beach Hotel, HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry fees for Petra
- Tour Guide in Petra
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- 65$ per person for Border Taxes
- 60$ per person for the Visa Fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Petra ist very impressive, but to get there is a looong way from Tel Aviv. The trip was very well organized. The early pick up unfortunately wasn‘t at our hotel so we had to arrange the way to the meeting point by our own. The driver was on time and the car was as we execepted.…
Date of experience: December 2019
Response from eliaatours, Guest Relations Manager at Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM
Responded Dec. 8, 2019
thank you very much for your feedback first, we really sorry that we did not pick you up from your hotel, we update your agent that there is only 1 pick up point as this public tour, we are very happy you enjoy the tour hope to see you next year, for more day at petra site
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Masada is a must
Four of us went on shabbat. Had our own small van since no one else had signed up. Masada is incredible, not to b…
AMAZING TRIP, NOT TO BE MISSED
Beautiful, wild desert landscape overlooking the Dead sea, which is sadly disappearing. The archeological remains o…
booking staff is good but both Driver & Guide were unprofessional and Lier
Driver Mustafa forced us to buy 40 NIS product from a local shop as an entry to the Dead Sea. Even though, the admi…
Eliaa Tours Driver Abandoned Vehicle and Group Several Times - Very Bad Experience
There was no "Tour Guide For All The Tour" as advertised on Viator materials. There was only a "Driver", who was …
The best tour of over 40 states visited
I have to be honest I was a bit leary of purchasing after some of the reviews, but after experiencing it myself I r…
Very nice Trip to Bethlehem and Jericho
Very good organization of this tour.they had very good and young guides and as we were the only ones in this tour w…
Bethlehem , Jerusalem and Dead Sea
Yeah the tour is good although the bus came late but over all it was good..specially our Jerusalem tour guide Kris …
Makes the most of one day
This is a nice tour to do for those who are short of time but still want to see key sites in Israel. It looks like …
A perfect travel. Very nice and inspiring.The driver very attentive and professional. We will recommend. Thank you.
Rocky and team gave me unforgettable experience!
Driver picked up the group in downtown beach side location. Very convenient. Our guide Rocky is a regional encycl…
We got back to Tel Aviv with a different bus and driver than the one that took us there, but at least we were taken…
The german guide was terrible. Long waiting in Hotel and no contact with the Office And at the end: we coultnd visi…
Our main guide in Bethlehem was the local guy Elias Boaz. He was very entertaining and had a great knowledge about …
Best guides ever
Very informative, even for the uninformed. Really comprehensive information. Brought it all to light. Really the…
Tour with not enough time for the Jerusalem and Bethlehem but with time for the very expensive souvenir's shop
Good tour if you don't have enough time in Israel for the holy places. Our guide was good, but the time that we spe…
- Duration: 19–20 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,010 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 107 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM
Which attractions will I visit with Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM on Tripadvisor
How much is Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM?
Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM price starts from C$338.37. Discover and book Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM on Tripadvisor
What is the Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM cancellation policy?
Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM?
Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM is hosted by Eliaatours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eliaatours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Petra Day Tour From TLV/JLM on Tripadvisor