View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Day 1 - Amman (D) 40 KM
Day 2 - Amman - Jerash - Ajloun...
Day 3 - Amman - Desert Castle -...
Day 4: Amman - Madaba – Mount...
Day 5: Petra (B, D) 5 – 20 KM
Day 6: Petra – Wadi Rum - Amman...
Day 7: Amman – Amman Queen Alia...
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 6 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked: 4 – nights Amman, 2-nights Petra
- Meals as per program (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Private Entrance to the Dead Sea Area
- Wadi Rum Desert Jeep Tour
- Local English-Speaking Guide
- Gratuities – recommended
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- You may purchase Jordan Pass, which will waive out some entrance fees & visa entry
- For more details please check Jordanpass.jo
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Excellent customer service. Very helpful... well organized trips. They helped with all visa and paperwork requirements. Best prices and always there to help in anyway possible
Response from CAROL ARMANDO Z, Manager at Jordan Pass 7-Day Tour Roman Ruins of Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea
Responded May 17, 2018
Thank you. Looking forward to having you, your family, and friends with us again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Zaid Tours and Travel
Quite nice experience
My wife wanted to come to this course and the experience was quite nice. To me I think it was a bit overpriced but…
GREAT SERVICE GOOD FOOD
Zead was our server and he was really warm and polite.The atmosphere was amazing and a great ambience truly a…
Amman city Tour
Was a great day! Driver was on time and was a kind person with a good sense of humor. Saw all the major sights and…
Don’t miss this hidden gem!
Pella was an outstanding experience for us! Absolutely gorgeous site, rich with history and beautiful scenery. Our…
Wonderful trip, thanks to a great driver
We had a wonderful trip to Jordan due to the excellent planning of Zaid Tours. In particular our driver, Hasan,…
lovely day private ammonia city
My driver Basil was extremely nice and kind to me. I had a great day between visiting the city and having a great…
Simply the best.
Been dealing with ZTT since coming back to Jordan in 2015. They cater to all my travel needs. Highly recommended…
A very relaxing place with great staff
A nice hotel with wonderfully helpful staff. It takes about 60 min to get from Amman airport (taxi was JD 35). A…
Queretaro City, Mexico40
Excellent service with a complete tour, our guide "Fati" is extraordinary with his work and very friendly!...…
Tour not quite interesting enough; tour operator good
No issues with the tour operator. They were organized well enough. This tour simply is not interesting enough to…
- Amman Governorate, Jerash, and 13 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071