View all photos (30)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Amman - Baptism site - Madaba...
Jerash, Ajloun Castle
Petra and Wadi Rum
Wadi Rum, Red and Dead Seas
Algeria Street, Algeria St., Amman, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- English-speaking driver in a Modern private vehicle with A/C.
- 2 nights in Amman in 3* hotels with breakfast 1 night in Bedouin camp in Rum + dinner and breakfast
- 2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water (Bedouin cars)
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Local tour guides at the sites
- Entry Fees. Travelers are recomended to buy Jordan Pass which covers most of the sites + Visa Fees
- Meals and other expensis.
- Aqaba city on the Red sea is skipped during winter time due to short day light (Nov to March)
- Tips to the driver are expected and highly recommended.
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Group Tour option is not suitable for families with kids - below 12 years - or elderly people.
- For the Group Tour Option (up to 7) : It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
- For the Group Tours Option : Separate tents for separate bookings. The Group Tour starts from Amman city, so it is not possible to pick up from any other place - this would be possible however for the Private Tour option. One Medium size bag is allowed per traveler (No space for large size bags or more than one medium size bag ), Minimum age is 12 Years and maximum is 69 years to join (These limitations are for the Group Tours Option only )
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We went here, there and everywhere with Khaled who looked after us superbly! We covered so much ground it was great..... and in no particular order listed are some of the places we went to: Little Petra, Petra, Wadi Rum, Karak Castle, Khazali, Jarash, Adjlun Castle, Mount…
We enjoyed an excellent trip with Mr Ahmad Ali. He took care of us from the start and treated us daily with coffee or tea, water and other treats. He was always punctual, polite, ready to answer our questions and gave us the best of advice. All we wanted to do on this trip was…
Date of experience: February 2020
We selected the four day tour that took us to Amman, the baptism site, Nebo, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea . Our driver Mr. Khaled was extremely knowledgeable and very kind. Each day was adventure packed starting in the morning when Mr. Khaled picked us up at our hotel.…
Date of experience: December 2019
Thanks to JTTP our trip to Jordan was a lifetime experience,very well organised,with a very helpfull driver(mr.Quteibah),willing to assist us anytime,according to timetables given to us in advance and at a so reasonable price.I highly recommend it for any kind of tour,so as to…
Date of experience: November 2019
Phenomenal tour of Jordan! Was able to see all of the main spots and had a great driver, Ihab who made the visit that much more special. He provided insight and eliminated the logistics of travel so I could enjoy my time. Thank you!
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Jordan Private Tours and Travel
Amazing Jordan Experience with the best Guide.!!!
I contacted Eman from JPT last year for my trip to Beautifull Jordan and have them helping me taylored my trip in …
Our trip to Jordan was abruptly cut short by the Coronavirus - very disappointing. We only gave 24hrs notice of can…
Dear Jafar, hope you and your family are healthy in this such difficult period.We, 4persons group from Lithuania wa…
Wonderful Experience with Qutaibah
Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea are extremely beautiful places!!! Our driver and guide Qutaibah was absolutely fantas…
This tour was the highlight of our trip. Jafar was a fantastic guide, we learned so much about the history and peo…
The best tour I had ever!!
I cant express in words how amazing this experience was and how well I was treated by the tour guide and now my fri…
The best 2 days in Jordan. Qutaibah was an amazing driver, guide and travel companion. Everything is perfectly orga…
Best tour ever!
We have travelled many times and went on many tours before, however this has to be the best tour leader and best to…
Fantastic private 2 days trip plus one more day trip to Amman from Dead Sea.
I did a 2 days trip to Petra, Wadi Rum as private solo traveller. Also I added one day city sightseeing trip to Amm…
Mr Raed was perfect. He deserves all my thanks. The transport was safe and in time. I recomend him for everyone w…
Amazing 2Day Trip with extra
This is a trip that is worth more than a five star ratings, if i could give it more, i would and with extra. Jordan…
BEST TOUR I EVER HAD
The whole experience was excellent from the very beginning, the driver Murad showed up on time and was very profess…
First off, I am not one to generally write reviews. We were a small group of 3 and Jafer took good care of us and …
We had a two day trip to Petra, Wadi rum and the Dead sea. Everything was perfect! Ahmad was really nice and helpfu…
Best trip with Qutaibah
Hi everyone, Talking on the behalf of a group of 6, I would clearly recommend this trip to anyone who desire to vi…
- The Citadel, The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ, and 5 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071