Get aboard the luxury land cruiser and meet your Safari Marshal! The evening safari with BBQ dinner includes a transfer at any major malls and hotels in the emirate. Upon pick up, the driver is going to take you on the Al Ain Road towards the Al Khatim desert.
As you’re enjoying the scenery, the marshal will narrate stories about the traditions, customs and histories of the emirate, which until now it holds strongly.
After about 45 minutes, you and fellow travelers are going to arrive at the meeting point at the desert region. At this point, you and your group have the chance of enjoying the thrilling dune bashing adventure. Following, you can also visit the camel farm where to enjoy a photo session.
You’re going to reach the Arabian camp and be able to settle in one of the custom designed tents, where to enjoy dates and coffee. Alternatively, you can also have water, tea or soda, according to your preferences. On offer are also complimentary activities.
For example, you can enjoy a camel ride or try the heart pounding quad biking (own expense) or sand boarding. Just like other tourists, you may also want to get a henna tattoo or dress like one of the Arabians for a photo session.
Later at night, you may also want to sip tea while seating around campfire. Or maybe you would want to witness the hot and sexy belly dance, fire dance and Tannura dance show. Have a feast and enjoy our BBQ! Other foods on offer include kebabs, hummus, flatbreads and some western dishes. At the end of the tour, you will then be dropped off at your pick up destination.
NOTE: The tour won’t include belly dance and entertainment. Alcoholic drinks won’t also be served during the Ramadan.
• At the time of booking, please wait for an email confirmation.
• Not for people with heart disease, pregnant women and other serious medical conditions
• Tour not for people with back issues
• For quad biking, closed shoes and trousers and comfortable clothing are recommended.
• The land cruiser is on a sharing basis and up to six persons can be accommodated in one car.
• During the winter, warm clothing is recommended, and it is from October to March.
• At the time of booking, please include details if you would prefer vegetarian dish.
• Dress appropriately based on weather conditions. Tour, however, is subject to safe weather condition. You will be given a full refund or a rescheduled tour if cancelled due to bad weather.
• Children should sit on parents’ lap because child seat is not included. Advise at the time of booking if an infant seat is needed. Child rate also applies.