View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by La Paz DepartmentPass by Uyuni
- 1Train CemeteryStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2ColchaniStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Salar de UyuniStop: 3 hours -See details
- 4Isla IncahuasiStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Tunupa VolcanoStop: 60 minutes -See details
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in La Paz
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Oxygen Bottle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated in English or Spanish
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
12 days trip to La Paz from Peru, grup of 6,arrived to La Paz from Lima, Peru by bus, 200 soles around 60 USD, trip duration approximately 20 hours., comfortable seats, 180 degree, bus leaves at midday. Need to pass inmigration, no visa needed and the atention is effocient and…
Date of experience: January 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
Exquisite tour experience
Singed up for a 3 day private tour from (Salar de) Uyuni, through the dessert and dropping me in Chile, San Pedro d…
Go at Sunset & walk the entire length
This is a great place just out of town. About a 30 min walk. It free to enter. Absolutely spectacular at Sunset, i…
Uyuni - best surprise of the trip
On a perfect day, this lake brings out one of the most unique visual displays on this planet. No filters, just n…
Salt Desert Experience
Wow!! What at breathtaking experience, completely blown away with the the level of professional and personable serv…
Lovely tour with very nice tour guides!
I really enjoyed my trip a lot. My tour guides were very polite and funny. We had a blast together! Pick-up at the …
So much more than expected...
We had such a fantastic day trip to the Salt Flats. We started by having a gorgeous breakfast at the hotel where al…
Tour program details aren't fulfilled
Joker Expedition merged our tour to Salty Desert Aventours without notifying us. I guess it is due to low tourism i…
Fantastic visit to the salt flats
We got this tour arranged the last minute by Jose from the Apax hotel. Jorge Luis our guide was already waiting for…
Great tour agency and amazing day trip to the salt flats
Amazing guides and great drivers , the food was provided for both lunch and dinner , very professional and very nic…
Maybe during the riots was not the best time to visit Bolivia, but we did so our trip had to be constantly adjuste…
An exquisite experience!
-Private lunch in the middle of salt flat with a bottle of fine Bolivian wine -visits to all popular spots -great…
Professional company with fantastic service.
I wanted to post to say what a great company this was to deal with. I had booked the tour of the salt flats from La…
Astonished. The nices place in the world. It should be nicer during the rainy season, when the sky reflects on the…
Everything is very well organised. The bus from la paz to uyuni is very nice, and when we arrived there we where br…
We took a very early flight from La Paz to Uyuni. The pick up from the airport was a plus to their services. The to…
- Duration: 15h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071