This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
La Paz, in Bolivia, is the highest administrative capital in the world, resting on the Andes’ Altiplano plateau at more than 3,600m above sea level, with snow-capped. The city's dramatic setting can be taken in during rides on Mi Teleférico, the aerial cable car system.
- You'll start atLa PazOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Valley of the MoonStop: 4 hours - Admission includedPickup around 14:30h from your hotel to start the tour, the tour starts with the visit to the Calle de las Brujas, where you can see handicrafts and also elements for Andean rituals in offering to the "Pachamama" (Mother Earth). We continue, visiting the exteriors of the Basilica of San Francisco, the most representative religious temple of the style Baroque - Mestizo in Bolivia and later we will go to Plaza Murillo. We continue with our journey towards a panoramic viewpoint, from where we will have a beautiful view of the city of peace. Finally, we will go to the south of the city to reach the Valley of the Moon, a natural formation that as a result of erosion and its great composition of clay, rain and wind have created a valley of stalagmites. Return to the hotel around 18:30hRead more
- You'll end atLa PazLa Paz, BoliviaSee address & details
La Paz, Bolivia
Returns to original departure point
- Pick-up from your hotel in La Paz city center
- Entrances to Museum
- Entrances to Valle of the Moon
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Moon
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: PV Travel
The tickets we booked were non-refundable. Because of the Covid-19 pandemic we had to cancel our June 2020 trip and…
Aweful Customer Service and don't seem to care for customers
Do NOT book a trip/adventure through this company Viator. My sister and I traveled to Peru in January and booked a …
One Tour guide caused me injury (and made fun of it later). Very unsafe.
(I am giving a 2 star instead of 1 star review because we did have one great tour guide and for the sweet kitchen s…
Our experience on this trip was amazing. We would totally recommend it to anyone who love the nature. Also our guid…
Fabulous way to travel between Puno and Cusco
We had to work hard to escape the Bolivian problems. But we got to Puno in time and we were two of the 13 passenger…
Expensive but nice
Getting to Puno from Cusco will take a lot of time no matter how you do it. For a once of a life time experience, w…
A Great One Day Tour if the Sacred Valley
This was a full day and really enjoyable. Our guide Jimmy was really helpful and considerate of the English and Spa…
Fascinating tour with just enough time!
The half-day tour was perfect for learning about both of these fascinating parts of Peru. The Moray agricultural t…
The on,y way to travel.
Lovely old carriages bringing back memories of the Orient Express Wonderful bar and open carriage to enjoy the view…
Awesome Experience - highly recommended!
We were fortunate the day we went and were able to see several condors. So graceful when they glide on the thermal…
After reading numerous reviews on different websites I decided to book our one day trip to Machu Picchu with Viator…
A thief dob’t Go near it
I never saw the guide who was suppos d to meet me done everything alone and paid for nothing ! I called the owner m…
The Belmond Hiram Bingham does not just offer a train ride, that can be had from many of the other trains out of Po…
Hiram Bingham is the ultimate experience to round up a visit to Machu Picchu
Can it get any better? NO! The Hiram Bingham Train is the ultimate transportation to and from Machu Picchu. At the …
Don’t buy your tickets from trip advisor or agency
Colca canyon is beautiful.a must see ,to see the condors soar over top your head and experience the canyon and hist…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071