Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Meet the beautiful Villa de Leyva, a small town founded in 1572 but stopped in time and in 1954 was declared a National Monument for its beautiful colonial architecture. The tour starts from your place of lodging in Bogotá and the first stop will be the Boyacá Bridge, a monument declared Cultural Heritage due to its importance in commemorating the historic victory of the Battle of Boyacá, which granted independence to Colombia. When you arrive at Villa de Leyva, you will enjoy a tour of the old cobbled alleys, its cobbled main square of 14,000 M2 surrounded by extraordinary colonial buildings and tourist sites of the itinerary. Notes: 1- If you are interested in visiting another attraction, it may be replaced by an attraction of the itinerary that is not of your interest. 2- Due to the great gastronomic proposal in Villa de Leyva, we do NOT include lunch so you can choose the proposal that best suits your tastes and budget.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Puente de BoyacaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Villa de LeyvaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Casa TerracotaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Centro de Investigaciones Paleontologicas - CIPStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Parque Arqueologico de Monquira El infiernitoStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Pozos AzulesStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Plaza de RaquiraStop: 40 minutesSee details
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation service to and from your place of lodging in Bogotá.
- Bilingual guide throughout the tour (Spanish - English).
- Admission to the mentioned attractions.
- Medical insurance during the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Casa Terracota
- Entry/Admission - Centro de Investigaciones Paleontologicas - CIP
- Entry/Admission - Parque Arqueologico de Monquira El infiernito
- Entry/Admission - Pozos Azules
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Colombia Tours and Travel
Juan Carlos is a great tour guide and a helpful translator for Spanish/English. He is friendly, professional, flexible, and know
Juan Carlos met my mother and me at The Grace Hotel in Chapinero on time at 8:30am. He was very patient with us des…
From the start to the end I have excellent experience with this tour . The tour company delivered what they promise…
Juan Carlos was a very good tour guide. He made my family and I feel at home. He was very knowledgeable about Bogot…
Bogota City Tour
I had the most amazing day in Bogotá. The day trip was perfectly planned, the guide Juan Carlos was very profession…
2 day trips
Very professional team, both drivers and guides. I'm happy I joined 2 of their trips. Highly recommended!
This was a great experience. The driver was prompt and picked me up at my hotel on time. We arrived at the Cathed…
My wife and I were in Colombia 2 weeks ago and we did the 8 hours city tour in Bogota.The beautiful views in the Mo…
I love going to Bogota, the Cathedral is amazing and the service they provide me was excellent..
Love this place, Colombia, the only risk is you want to stay, because the people who own this company make you feel…
Great guide but badly organised tour operator
We had booked this tour on line with two main objectives in mind, The finicular to monteserat and The museum of gol…
Tour to Villa de Leyva y Raquira
My husband (Colombiano) and I went on this tour in May. We took the tour for one day, but I regret not taking one f…
- Duration: 12–13 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,395 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 427 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings
Which attractions will I visit with Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings?
How much is Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings?
Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings price starts from C$241.63. Discover and book Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings on Tripadvisor
What is the Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings cancellation policy?
Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings?
Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings is hosted by Colombia Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colombia Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to Villa de Leyva and surroundings on Tripadvisor