This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 8 nights accommodation in twin sharing with breakfast
- English Speaking station guide (One city one guide)
- All transportation charges
- All entrance fees
- Domestic flight tickets (Yangon-Bagan-Mandalay-Heho-Yangon)
- Entry/Admission - Innwa
- Entry/Admission - Sagaing Hill
- Entry/Admission - Jade Pagoda Mandalay
- Entry/Admission - Kakku Pagodas
- Entry/Admission - Maing Thouk Village
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
- Entry/Admission - Indein Village
- Personal expenses
- Meals (Lunch/Dinner)
- Items/ Services not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- For an odd number of person, single supplement can be requested with additional charges. Otherwise a triple room will be provided.
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Have time then Go
Transport to the Golden Rock is by 16foot truck. 2000 kyat per pax. Driver drive like F1. Half the mountain take ca…
Up to the Summit
Hop into the lorry and pack with the fellow "devotees" Manage to get the corner seat so that I am able to hold on t…
3 hours drive from Yangon
Very nice temperature and fresh air ! Mountain View ! The best time is in the evening and the most beautiful sunset…
Overnight stay in Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda.
It is a long car ride from Yangon to the truck station at the bottom of the hill. The truck ride was OK for us bec…
- Yangon (Rangoon), Bagan, and 13 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071