Bago Private Day Return Tour
View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bago - was the capital city of the Hanthawaddy Kingdom for many centuries under the Mon and Myanmar monarchs. Bago earns the fame of King Bayintnaung relatively, the founder of the Second Myanmar Empire who possessed many white elephants. King Bayintnaung (1551-81) was not only considered the great king of Myanmar but also a legendary ruler in Southeast Asia’s popular history. He is mentioned in Thai literature. He unified his country and conquered the Shan States and Siam (now Thailand), making Myanmar the most powerful kingdom in mainland of Southeast Asia. Today, his palace Kambawzathadi has been reconstructed to its exact replica. Bago is a good getaway from Yangon city for those, who are visiting only Yangon for 3 days or more. Unlike Yangon, Bago is much laid back town with attractions such as Kanbawzathadi Palace, and biggest reclining Buddha in Asia and so on.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Yangon Yangon
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Bottled water
- Snow Towel
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory tipping
- Entrance fees (about 8 US$)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071