View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrive Yangon (-/-/D) (Afternoon...
Yangon – Golden Rock (by car)
Kyaikhtiyo – Bago – Yangon (by...
Departure (B/L/-) (Evening Flight)
- Accommodation with breakfast at hotels meal (Lunch & Dinner at local restaurant as program)
- Entrance fees
- Truck rental in Golden Rock.(public truck car)
- Transfers and tours with good tour class car with air-conditioned
- English speaking guides for each place.
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Yangon
- Entry/Admission - Kyaiktiyo Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Visa fee for E-Visa: USD 50/- p/pax
- Visa stamp at related embassy
- International air tickets to/from Yangon
- International airport departure tax at USD 10.00 p/p
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, etc..
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Amega Tour and general trading company limited
Trung Dũng Dalat Group
Da Lat, Vietnam2019
Good Tours with Amega Tour
I really enjoyed a trip with Amega Company. They are professional Company with good services. Thanks alot, I will…
Porirua, New Zealand64
Beautiful views with satisfying dinner
Amazing 13 floor high tower with the restaurant on the 9th and 10th floor. Quite fancy and good service. Bit of…
- Yangon Yangon, Kyaiktiyo Pagoda, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071